Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (September 2018)

michaels4444

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Greasemonkey said:

sasha and dasha having a discussion in living room after masha came out and yell something at them

I wouldn't write a "discussion". I would write - meeting, talk, strategy preparation...

:-)

But something changed. Will Dasha seduction will work?...

10 hours ago, beancounter said:

Masha is turning into Dasha pimp and Dasha is letting her do it. She is telling her who she can fuck and who she has to fuck. Wake up Dasha. She is treating you as her bitch. 

That's why she want her to stay 

19 minutes ago, rebliz said:

That's why she want her to stay 

I agree. Masha is egocentric and wants to be the leader. Her slaves are Sasha and, now, Dasha. Maybe an exception is Dick.

Dasha does not mind since she has access to Sasha.

Perhaps yesterday Masha told Dasha that she does not allow her to have sex with Sasha. Forever or during some time or till she decides the opposite.

Sasha doesn't want to leave RLC and that is why he tells Dasha to be patient.

Masha doesn't deserve Sasha. She has treated him like shit for years. Even before TK, however with TK she totally disrespected him with all her sneaking around behind his back. Since then she has taken guys into the bathroom without a camera and locked Sasha out. A month ago she had a young kid and she made it apparent that they were leaving for a few days to Fuck.

My opinion is that she thinks the world revolves around her and she doesn't care who she hurts.

The real sad thing is Dasha is enabling her.

it seems me both it happened something when sam eva and baldy have gone to find them.
sam seemed he wanted to sweep masha, sasha eva, masha befriends of eva it didn't approve

eva stay a long  time in bed with sasha, she wanted fuck but him he refuse

baldy try with dasha,she refuse because he try to eva ( already happened in her house, but she dont'allowed him to fuch ass.......)

after that sam come bach beginning the problem in sasha' room and also in sam' room,he don't speak too much with eva, it begaanning today after that eva allows him to fuck a friend.....