Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Topic (September 2018)

michaels4444

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

Dasha is crying a lot.  M & S left and she slammed her fist into bedroom bathroom door real hard, than she started crying and made some phone calls and cried to who ever she was talking to. I wonder who she is mad at Masha or Sasha.

I supposed that M & S left for the weekend but I see, now, that they returned from shopping.

Why she cried? Because Masha told her something about her relationship with Sasha that Dasha disliked? Another yellow card? Dasha slept this night in the couch because Masha wanted to be alone with Sasha?

Money problems? Are they waiting more guests and that means that Dasha can't stay with Sasha in the bedroom?

??????

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 5:41 AM, bean1111 said:

I love to watch these two together they definitely in love. Their cuddling after is the best, not just sex for the camera. Masha needs to sleep in the living room so these two can cuddle at night, I miss them doing this.  

So true Masha if listening give Dasha a nite and you take the couch.  Stop being a pig!! You have to give a little.  Dasha stop being a slave find a real man not a abusive Demid and I'm sure RLC will hook you up with a nice apt.  You was in there system before Masha came along you want to be free!!  You're a smart attractive girl  find a real man and get out. You don't want to live like this the rest of your life!!

• Upvote 1