Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Kkru394 said:

The one in the bathroom is Amy. The topless girl in bed is Megan

Indeed Kkru thanks,just seen it now,then I'm talking about Megan:),both are pretty but think Megan is even more.

lola needs to be in an apartment by herself,,or with White or any of the other tall women we had before on RLC,,unless she is sitting down or laying down,,,all of her shots on the cameras has her head above and out of camera Range,,,she is too damn tall lol:biggrin:::)

tumblr_mh29zzNXeN1rxuqrno1_400.jpg

I'm wondering if Megan is feeling the hormones run through her body... she's not yet under that thin sheet yet, whilst Amy is under the duvet and has one of those disposable facemasks on...

What about Lola...will she masturbate anytime soon....?!

6 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

When will this thread have its own listing apart from Irma, Ilona and Polya ??  Working on it Stone Cold  ??

I was out and about getting something's done so I was a little later than usual getting logged in. Everything has now been set and the New Apartment threads are up and going.

As they say better late, than never.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
18 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Place your bets,,,who will bate first,,,My money is on AMY:heart::heart:

tumblr_mklv2ftIOU1rxuqrno1_400.giftumblr_mklv2ftIOU1rxuqrno1_400.gif

I say Megan

This gona be interesting..Megan in my opinion it's less shy to the cams..Amy a little more shy..but Amy seems to have an wild side..hell..to good girls,let's see if next days they gona loosen up and things will happen more and more.Regard the girls being sisters or not..have no ideia..but think it would be better if they weren't..

22 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Place your bets,,,who will bate first,,,My money is on AMY:heart::heart:

tumblr_mklv2ftIOU1rxuqrno1_400.giftumblr_mklv2ftIOU1rxuqrno1_400.gif

DAMN IT,,IT LOOKS LIKE I LOST MY MONEY,,MEGAN MIGHT BATE FIRST,,,SHE IS IN THE USUAL BATING POSITION WITH HEADPHONES IN.:biggrin::biggrin: