Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

I wonder if the no free cam thing might be something to attract tenants who may not like the idea of free cams since it makes it so much harder to avoid having videos plastered all over the Internet.

I totally agree Eric.   I believe that not having any free cams is RLC's way of trying to protect the girls from just that.......it's good for the goose but not for those of us that gander!!

8 hours ago, clivebb said:

they can close the three if they want,i do not care about this all cinema there is in this girls/girls appartments but apparently this is what the members want see !

I have to agree with you on this clivebb.....it seems that there are way more people who like seeing the antics that the all girls apartments bring and will always defend them until the end of time!

• Upvote 1

Lola in her new found freedom was well worth waiting for. This lady is divine and so much more to offer I don't doubt and just look at her right boob hanging outside the sheet with her succulent nipple. It doesn't get much better than this. A star is born :angel:

• Upvote 1