Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

we still have Lola in the shower and amy on her phone

and the 2 I's- who out later than normal- no rest for the weary hahahahahahaha

Just now, Noldus said:

we still have Lola in the shower and amy on her phone

A girl on the phone is nothing to see. They're a Dime a Dozen. After Lola has her shower she'll likely retire for the night.

That's why I said That's about it for this Apartment for the Night.

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN,,,,ANOTHER ANGRY OLD MAN SCREAMING AT HIS COMPUTER AT EVERYTHING LMAOO!!! fist-shake.gifwow-smiley-emoticon.gif

What he meant to say folks, there is another person on CC that doesn't agree with my train of thought.   You need to look in the mirror and find yourself!!

• Upvote 1

Hi there. Foamy is watching.

Who should we mods spank first? Do you have a preference? Myself, I think Megan would enjoy a little love pat on her beautiful buttocks. I'll let StnCld and TBG decide between Lola & Amy.

Thanks for keeping the thread on track guys. These three girls are very interesting, and I appreciate the information that you gather about them.

• Upvote 4

Lola....I like the pictures of you so much that I was considering joining RLC again when my internet gets fixed.  However,  after what I have read about a couple of girls in the Ilona apartment, I regret to tell you that my joining RLC has just been canceled.   I know you didn't have anything to do with it and you are guilty by association, but one bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.   Enjoy your time with RLC and I wish you the best in the future!!

• Upvote 1