Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

cela vous plairais plus!!!!

7fsg.png

No Corbo not at all, just far to young and immature to be put is the situations she has put herself into, she lacks the self confidence t of being on camera all the time.

She is very cute m but has the mentality of a high school girl, and that is not appealing to me. ANNA and Lola are very sensual women, not young kid girly girls.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Il y a 4 minutes, Thestarider a dit:

pas non Corbo du tout, loin juste pour jeunes et immatures Pour Etre mal is la situation de Elle

Elle est tres mignon m Mais a la mentalité d'une jeune fille de l'école secondaire, et CE Ne pas appel à moi. ANNA et Lola are des femmes très Sensuelles, pas jeune enfant filles girly de ,.

yes, but I like megan, you must not touch it !!!!:biggrin:

I don't know why Lola does such sexy dances in her room, and then puts panties on and just hits her iPhone?

Just once, I would love to see her leave the panties off, and just show us her sexy "horizontal" moves!

Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

cela vous plairais plus!!!!

7fsg.png

This picture is the one you all should pay attention to.   This is what it's all about with these Barcelonian's and Russian's.   The question I have for the translators is this......Is the air up there so fucking dirty that all the girls and some guys are constantly trying to clear their nasal passages?   Or.....is there just that much of a good white powder time over there?   I know the whole drug scene is big through contacts of mine,  I'm just curious.