Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 22 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit :

Je comprends mieux.

Globalement j'aime bien Megan et elle progresse un petit peu. Je lui reproche tout de même la soirée ou elle venue se coucher dans le lit de Lola habillé alors que Lola et Anna étaient topless pour se masser. Elle a passé 2h à regarder son portable. ça plombait 'ambiance. Je respecte son choix de garder sa pudeur. A l'inverse elle doit laisser ses colocataires faire leurs activités tranquillement si elle ne souhaite pas y participer.

I understand better .

Overall I like Megan and she improves a little bit. I blame her a little for the same evening she came dressed to Lola's bed  while Lola and Anna were topless for a massage. She spent 2 hours watching her mobile. She was a cockblocker . I respect her choice to keep her modesty . Conversely she must leave her roommates do their activities quietly if she does not wish to participate.

je n'ai pas vu ce moment, certainement à la source de certains reproches ici...

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Gils home and MEGAN is real dead drunk

I see Lola and Anna put her to bed. In the nude, btw. I thought she was sick (didn't see them come home) so thanks for clarifying.

I had the most sober and clearafied things to say about everything that`s going on in both barca1 and barca2 apt`s.

But then i had some second thoughts and i just decided to keep them to myself:blush:.

I can tell you so much that it has to do with Megan and her way of being in this project.

She is in my opinion one of the most true real people in this rlc project!

And unfortunally she`s in the hands of a couple of gold-diggers!!

• Upvote 1