Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO  she must be going on a modeling gig........LMAO,   she is going to entertain the wealthy!!!!

Since you are watching Barcelona 2 and you hold these girls in such high opinion, I would ask what is Ilona's instructions for Megan ? to sit on the couch ?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Since you are watching Barcelona 2 and you hold these girls in such high opinion, I would ask what is Ilona's instructions for Megan ? to sit on the couch ?

You have to take babies with baby steps Thes, even though I don't believe she is as naive as some of the rest of you.   It all fits in to their plan and submission of Megan in my opinion.

How can someone so young and sexy as Megan act like an old timer like 90% of CC,,,she is young and so damn beautiful,,but this girl is so boring,,,,if she was my girlfriend she would have to be more active than this,,,or she will be looking for a new place to stay lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Last part from Sunday (in Lolas bed with Anna and Megan) translated by Yury:

2016-08-28 15-49

Megan is upset that she got drunk yesterday. Anna says that Megan was behaving decently. Megan recollects that she did yesterday. As I understand it, she is someone somewhere to shill. Megan and Anna speak Ukrainian.

Girls read the text messages. As I understand, some of the guys somewhere invites them. Lola says that all guys invite them in share the same places.

2016-08-28 15-53

Megan read the text messages.

Lola proposes to all the girls to go out at one and the same time. I do not understand the meaning of this phrase, as part of the video before this sentence is missing (video be paused?).

Anna tells how she met the guy (he give a lift her by car). As I understand it, it turned out that this guy became acquainted with Anna's girlfriend, with whom she had lived in the apartment.

I do not know how the story ends. The video ended.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Last part from Sunday (in Lolas bed with Anna and Megan) translated by Yury:

2016-08-28 15-49

Megan is upset that she got drunk yesterday. Anna says that Megan was behaving decently. Megan recollects that she did yesterday. As I understand it, she is someone somewhere to shill. Megan and Anna speak Ukrainian.

Girls read the text messages. As I understand, some of the guys somewhere invites them. Lola says that all guys invite them in share the same places.

2016-08-28 15-53

Megan read the text messages.

Lola proposes to all the girls to go out at one and the same time. I do not understand the meaning of this phrase, as part of the video before this sentence is missing (video be paused?).

Anna tells how she met the guy (he give a lift her by car). As I understand it, it turned out that this guy became acquainted with Anna's girlfriend, with whom she had lived in the apartment.

I do not know how the story ends. The video ended.

Anna's girlfriend could be either Ilona or Irma, that's my thinking ?????- thank you noldus, & Yury