Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

34 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Alcune volte si fa e alcune volte non lo fa. cosa significa? Probabilmente nulla, solo che a volte vuole essere coperti e altre volte no. Zoya masturbato sul letto la notte scorsa e il foglio aveva una piega molto fastidioso che si nascondeva la parte più interessante. Pensi che anche lei ha fatto apposta?

these girls know where they are, they know there are cameras taking them over, and they know the camera angles, so I think all they do see it or not is their decision, perhaps in a while should think about what they are participating and what are the desires of the beholder, then if I remember correctly in bercellona the first time Anna not discovered almost never

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

these girls know where they are, they know there are cameras taking them over, and they know the camera angles, so I think all they do see it or not is their decision, perhaps in a while should think about what they are participating and what are the desires of the beholder, then if I remember correctly in bercellona the first time Anna not discovered almost never

I noticed you ran and hid from replying to my comment to you yesterday,,I guess you had no response to what I had to say Sergio sir?,,,yet here you are again back another day bitching about the exact same thing you have been doing since you Joined RLC and CC.....So I will ask you again Sergio Sir,,,,why are you still a member of RLC when RLC and these ladies don't do what you like?

Why are you still paying your $45/month to them?

Why are you watching apts that have ladies that hide like you just said?

How do you think you look to us as a person,,when we see you saying how much you don't like something,,,but yet you continue to pay for a service that you don't like.?

And you already said the same thing you said today yesterday,,,did you somehow think we never read what you wrote so you have to keep repeating it over and over again?

We did Sergio,,we know you don't like some of these apts and the ladies that reside in some of them.

So let me ask you this,,,will you once again return tomorrow to basically write the same thing you just did today and yesterday?

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Sergio zagaglia said:

They made the choice to share part of their life with the viewer, But you seem to believe that they owe you something because you pay your money. That is plain naive,

The participants on RLC owe the viewer absolutely nothing. You pay for the privilege of looking in on their lives, instead of being a peeping tom, and breaking the law.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

and you had me thinking that the girls are so smart that they only let out what they want the translators to know :biggrin::biggrin:

I feel you Thes, but maybe that is something they wanted the translators to know!   Maybe they are a step or two ahead of us!

• Upvote 1

Some girls can do everything they want that ispts absoluty fine..lol..like doing sex with cloths..bates with pants on etc..well don't gona wargue more,everybody sees it..there are videos all over the place..I don't care about this type of rlc resident,for me they basically don't exist,it's my likes and preferences the ones that don't like..bad like..don't know why call me less smart etc..because i know what i see and what I whatch..dozens of videos in cc and others sites prove all I think and I say..and some even call me lier etc..just because it's about kristy or Kami..for me they are residents just like any others..some just don't accept that..and very very far from more open minded girls like Irma,or Elisa for exemple.Its just my tastes and opinion based on what I see on rlc that I say in this rlc forum.Everyone it's free to like or dislike anybody in rlc.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

Some times she does and some times she doesn't. what does it mean? Probably nothing, just that some times she wants to be covered and other times not. Zoya masturbated on the bed last night and the sheet had a very annoying fold that was hiding the most interesting part. Do you think that she also did that on purpose?

In six months or more never seen her doing an open bate on bed or anything..only that things on bathtub..same regard kami..only seen her "doing" it with pants on..but the subject for me it's terminated,don't gona talk more about that,there are girls in rlc that plays with users so so much..well end of subject to me.I like its barca etc.Super boring apartments I don't care.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Thanks... So we're only missed 2 now. One we know about the other is AWOL.:biggrin:

Irma is home