Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

RLC,,IF YOU ARE READING THIS,,,YOU GUYS NEED TO BRING SYBLE TO RLC,,,IF ANY GIRL IS WILLING TO DO THIS,,,I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT SHE WOULD DO HERE WITH SOMEONE LIKE IRMA OR ANNA,,,JUST BUY OUT HER CONTRACT FROM WATCHME/24,,AND SEND HER HERE OR TO BARCELONA#1::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

z_2291.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like someone threw a rock on playground again, and now the kids are not getting along.

Take this shit to flame wars, it has nothing to do with this thread: General Chat For This Apartment ~ August 2,2016. to ? is for discussion about the Lovely Lola, Magnificent Megan, and Awesome Anna.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others with respect. People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars.

• Upvote 2

I find it odd that Ilona and Irma hasn't met up with Anna yet. Perhaps they've chatted/talked on the phone but no actual meeting yet, not even outside the apartments since Anna hasn't away for long (or at all). Actually, maybe Ilona doesn't know Anna. I can't remember if they were in the apartment at the same time or not. So many girls come and go.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Looks like someone threw a rock on playground again, and now the kids are not getting along.

Take this shit to flame wars, it has nothing to do with this thread: General Chat For This Apartment ~ August 2,2016. to ? is for discussion about the Lovely Lola, Magnificent Megan, and Awesome Anna.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments without explaining yourself. Treat others with respect. People with a history of being obnoxious or trolling will be banned. The only exception to this rule is in General Discussion/Rants & Flame Wars.

There on my ignore list now and i going to start using it more and i also added some other people

9 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I find it odd that Ilona and Irma hasn't met up with Anna yet. Perhaps they've chatted/talked on the phone but no actual meeting yet, not even outside the apartments since Anna hasn't away for long (or at all). Actually, maybe Ilona doesn't know Anna. I can't remember if they were in the apartment at the same time or not. So many girls come and go.

Off course Ilona knows Anna

The big 3 was Irma Anna Ilona

Ilona had left the appart only a few day for the new year eve and we all know what happened when Irma and Anna was alone during new year eve ;D

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Ilona, Irma and Anna lived in Barca1 from mid-December to January this year

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

RLC,,IF YOU ARE READING THIS,,,YOU GUYS NEED TO BRING SYBLE TO RLC,,,IF ANY GIRL IS WILLING TO DO THIS,,,I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT SHE WOULD DO HERE WITH SOMEONE LIKE IRMA OR ANNA,,,JUST BUY OUT HER CONTRACT FROM WATCHME/24,,AND SEND HER HERE OR TO BARCELONA#1::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

z_2291.gif

23 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Yeah it does seem like there should have been some sort of reunion.  If nothing else I would expect Anna to stop by Barca-1 to see Ilona and Irma. You would think they all have to be aware of who is where, as they must connect via social media if nothing else. Most probably whatsapp too.  Very curious.

8 minutes ago, albacore said:

Yeah it does seem like there should have been some sort of reunion.  If nothing else I would expect Anna to stop by Barca-1 to see Ilona and Irma. You would think they all have to be aware of who is where, as they must connect via social media if nothing else. Most probably whatsapp too.  Very curious.

At the very least I'm sure Anna would have asked (as would any of the girls) who else will be in the apartments, and surely RLC would have told her that I&I are in the same city at least. Hopefully there's a reunion tonight.

• Upvote 3