Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Now after the game has bored everybody to death except Megan,,they are all scattered in the apt now,,Rebecca is in her room on her phone,,Lola is on the couch yawning,,and Megan is in her room.

I could tell that Lola and Rebecca looked like they would have rather ate a bag of nails instead of playing that game,,now they are bored and in separate rooms.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When girls come there & have BF. The BF is the one that tell us what we are going to see & they are the one that controls the girl. Some thing else When the girl come there with BF that mean that they spend a lot of time at home so if they are doing modeling work then they not doing much. I think the most of these girl that are coming to RLC are just coming for the money & the sun & fun. They get a lump some of money just signing the contract with no string attached that for each they are there

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

When girls come there & have BF. The BF is the one that tell us what we are going to see & they are the one that controls the girl. Some thing else When the girl come there with BF that mean that they spend a lot of time at home so if they are doing modeling work then they not doing much. I think the most of these girl that are coming to RLC are just coming for the money & the sun & fun. They get a lump some of money just signing the contract with no string attached that for each they are there

In my opinon RLC salaries and bonus are stronger than boyfriends

6 hours ago, rockinvidde said:

I don`t agree with you guys she`s just to young and not that experienced. She can`t be more than 20 tops and probably from some small town or village in ukraine.

With the new girl i think she`s having a bf back home also and that was him on the phone last night. I do enjoy watching Megan because she`s so god damn cute and she has a killer body!

As for the new girl Rebeca she must be Elisas sister she got the same moves and so on that is what i think about these girls the odd one is Lola in my opinion!!

Judging by the way she speaks, you probably are right.

• Upvote 2

I feel sorry for Lola. She was first in Barca 1 and was getting along very well with Irma, then after less than 2 weeks they moved her to the new apartment, with two girls she has little in common with. Then they move in Anna and instantly she and Lola are great friends, and then only a couple of weeks pass and Anna is moved out! I don't know much about Rebecca but immediately she seems less friendly than Anna (apologies to Rebecca if I am wrong!)

• Upvote 2