Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm curious as to which couples bang the most and which the least, i see desiree alot of action and zoya and lev i don't see them do anything but sit on couch

My personal ratings of the health of the sex lives of the tenants (not including masturbating, only sex between couples)

Leora & Paul - 4/10

Maya & Stepan - 3/10

Dasha & Demid - 3/10

Nina & Kira - 8/10

Zoya & Lev - 5/10

Adriana & Daniel - 5/10

Desiree & Raul - 9/10

Carina & Sabrina - 7/10

Suzan & Hector - 9/10

Nelly & Bogdan - 10/10

Masha & Sasha - 10/10

Vanessa & Thomas - 2/10

Stesha & Marco - 4/10

Kami - 9/10 (currently)

Kristy - 1/10

Barca Apts - N/A

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

thanks for that list, i'm wondering are the barca apts girls not allowed to have sex or have people over

The girls are allowed to have guests and partners. Previous girls have had sex in the apartment, although very few. More recently, Vika invited her boyfriend over for about 3 weeks and tried her hardest to have sex with him, but he could not perform!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

dites a LOLA d’arrêter son cinéma dans la douche,, cela ne fait bander personne....

heureusement pour toi, tu ne vas bientôt plus voir ce CINEMA, quel soulagement pour toi non, c'est vrai quel fardeau de regardé  de belles jeunes femmes nues entrain de se laver tout en dansant, montrant leurs joie de vivre 

franchement c'est vrai c'est chiant, elle nous jette son bonheur en plein dans la tronche ^^ 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, royhobbs8 said:

thanks for that list, i'm wondering are the barca apts girls not allowed to have sex or have people over

They are allowed to but its if they would want to and more to the point the partner would also have to be comfortable with it.  

• Upvote 1