Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

haha..i agree to the balcony comment...infact i have been watching the girls apartment for 1.5 yrs.....there hasnt been any type of sex except for nora bringing in her bf.... so i dont expect anything major in the balcony...

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys all watched the party last night.

Did you not see him talk to the girls one by one in th laundry room?  

Did you not seem control the lighting?

Did you not seem bring in the candles?

This guy is either RLC, their go between in Barcelona, or their manager?

There was not one iota of spontaneity in last night's event. It was totally controlled by him and I repeat

Did you not see him talk to the girls one by one in the laundry room? 

If you think he is some guy Lola plucked off the street then you are probably willing to believe anything.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There was not one iota of spontaneity in last night's event. It was totally controlled by him and I repeat

If you think he is some guy Lola plucked off the street then you are probably willing to believe anything.

You mean the downstairs bathroom 

2 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: je pense que nous tenons ici la phrase du siècle!!!!!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:I think we are having here the phrase of the century !!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Corbo on sait tous que ta notion de la morale est celle d'une nonne du 17ème siècle. Il faut avancer avec son temps. Ce qui s'est passé n'a causé de mal àn personne et cela me suffit!

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Non credo che fosse successo qualcosa fuori sul balcone ,,,, a meno che volevano tutti sopra e sotto quel balcone molto aperto e pubblico a vederli .... ci sono molti punti ciechi all'interno della stessa APT dove avrebbero potuto è andato e fatto sesso orale ,,, ma penso che lei lo voleva fuori là per parlare di quello che è successo.

Se avete notato come queste signore doccia e si vestì Anna in pantaloncini e una camicetta ,,, anche se in un primo momento che aveva su lunghe pigiama ,, e Stella in mutandine e reggiseno ...... se sono stati preparati per il sesso con questo ragazzo ,,, sono sicuro che Anna sarebbe andato a letto il modo in cui di solito fa ,, o completamente nudo o in appena mutandine.

Essi non hanno alcun problema petting pesante con questo ragazzo ,,, ma entrando in sesso è una storia diversa.

I have seen all the way this morning, it is clear were on the balcony and we did not see anything, the only clues were the hairy man's erection and Anna glances that I swear were very eloquent

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Curiosity killed the Fat Pussy,,we had these same feeling before they put the cameras out on Barc#1 Balcony,,,,,,It's funny ain't it,,because last night on many occasions he was out on the balcony alone with Anna at Barc#1 ,,,,but that we could see,so we all know exactly what happened out there,,,I never saw a girl give a guy a blowjob or fuck him,,only to distance herself later by sleeping on the couch,,(just saying):biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin:

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

good i'm not the only one that saw that

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

i agree. but it's hard  in this case to avoid speculation

At the final it's the same for the back and forth to the downstair bathroom and the girls alone  with beardy door closed. Maybe Beardy is a makeup artist and he was ensuring all night long that the girl had the perfect make up. And he closed the door because he did not want to show his skill in front of the cam

ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gifmr-burns-evil-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gifcute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.happy-tears-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

I feel sorry for belle lift there by herself

That is the one thing that pissed me off even more than Anna and that guy,,,the fact that our sweetheart Belle is left home alone,,but she'll be ok though,,we got her back.

• Upvote 1