Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

It is very strange that she does the fake typing. The site is German language, but perhaps she does not speak Deutsche? Maybe she has a moderator who types her messages for her and she mimes in order to appear genuine, the only explanation I can think of and it's not a good explanation!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, daily said:

Rebecca is professional photo model  :biggrin:

Yes, but this is not a surprise, all the girls are pros. The webcam is more surprising, that RLC would let her perform on cam so obviously when they still try to maintain that these are 'ordinary' girls living a normal life

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I'm not sure what she is doing is called performing on cam, just a waste of time for most, but then again the world is full of suckers who pay to a girl sit on her ass and webcam. LMAO

I agree of course, but let's not forget that if the RLC girls are not doing anything exciting, then WE effectively pay to watch them sit on their arses! 

• Upvote 2

There is a huge difference Benfold, I am paying for 17 apartments with around 50 people to watch in their natural environment this is what a voyeur craves. I have never belonged to or would I ever pay to join a cam for pay site. If I am going to pay, they I would rather pay for the real thing, not this shit she is doing LOL sucker born every day.

you can watch her or you can switch over to cam 5/6 Anna's room, is there really a choice here ?

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Benfold said:

Looks like you need credits to see the iive show. Doesn't seem to be worth paying for.

I have decided I don't like Rebecca / Katy

Mods I don't know if this is acceptable or not, delete if necessary 

This is a new low with this apartment. ... Two times cash for nothing. ... What is wrong with RLC that they go in this direction. ... :dodgy:

Pretty sad when Megan and Rebecca are the best that RLC can find to fill the Barcelona 2 apartment. One is a want a be model who does rated "G" cam shows and the other is so immature she goes off camera to shave in the bathroom. I think maybe we should look at Barcelona 2 as the squeaky clean apartment of tease. That is why these girls get next to no votes in the polls.

This is what they need to do  SEND UM HOME TO THE BF's

Image result for ukrainian airlines

40 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Sì, ma questo non è una sorpresa, tutte le ragazze sono pro. La webcam è più sorprendente, che RLC avrebbe permesso di eseguire in cam in modo ovviamente quando si cercano ancora di sostenere che si tratta di 'ordinaria ragazze che vivono una vita normale

nooo, you're telling me that all the girls who participate in RLC are professional models and excort, and I thought that could be the girls who live near me