Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

I haven't read all of the new posts from today. But, when I put the 4 nights together and look at them as a set, here's what I see...

A Training Class

It seems to me that this hairy dude has come to the Barcelona group as some type of instructor. All the girls (except Belle - maybe she's too young yet) seem to be listening to and following his suggestions.

They have periodic group sessions where they talk in private on the pretense of having a smoke break where they can not be heard (areas without sound mics like balcony or bathroom).

The "affection" that seemed so real on Wednesday night is gone. I haven't seen any actual "fooling around" type of play since Wednesday night except when he is present. And, even that is greatly "toned down" (probably because of not being in a drunken and/or drug stupor like they were Wednesday night).

I don't think the training has anything to do with prostitution. But, it's very possible that they are being trained on how to act as hostesses at a night club or gentleman's club of some kind.

There is just nothing "natural" about the way the girls of either house is acting right now. They seem to be "turning on" and "turning off" the sexy behavior in a coordinated or scheduled manner.

Again, the most telling aspect of the whole thing is that I have seen no flirting or intimate activity among the girls when he is not there observing. I even noticed a couple of rebuttals in bed last night. Meagan pushed Rebecca away twice when they were trying to sleep side by side. Anna pushed Stella away in the room where they were sharing a bed. There doesn't seem to be any "genuine" sexual attraction at all except for Anna trying to win over the guy (and that may be for reasons other than sexual desire).

It's obviously all just my opinion. But, to me, it makes a lot more sense than most of the theories that have been presented.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Megan using headphones with iPhone 7 for the first time. how long until she realizes she can't use them and charge at the same time...

Think Apple charges 50 usd for a splitter

All the IPhone hype. ... I will stick to my galaxy note 7. ... :angel:

• Upvote 1