Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Booze yes (If wine can be called booze).. Drugs? You and I don't know so it's basically a very harsh accusation of a person making him look like a criminal without having any evidence.  Not ok...

I said earlier that the drug thing is my opinion only (although shared by many) but I don't look down on people for doing drugs, I have done many myself and I think they should all be 100% legal - but that is a conversation for another time

• Upvote 1

Just now, Snakeater said:

Looks like they decided to leave us out of this fun. looks like everyone is going to leave. If so the rest of the nite will be a bust.

Depending on what timezone people are in of course, its 00:30 here so i will be able to sleep tonight knowing im not missing anything

• Upvote 1

I WANNA KNOW WHY THE FUCK HAS KRIS66 SPENT THE ENTIRE SATURDAY JUST GOING AFTER EVERYONE WHO MAKES A COMMENT ON CC,,,DUDE CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND CALM YOUR ASS DOWN,,,LET THESE PEOPLE VOICE THEIR OPINIONS AND STOP HARASSING THEM,,,,FIRST YOU WERE OVER IN THE BARCELONA #1 THREAD,,AND NOW YOU FOLLOWED EVERYONE HERE,,,,JUST TO BITCH ALL OVER AGAIN. WTF!!!

STOP READING THEIR COMMENTS IF EVERYONE MAKES YOU SO UPSET,,YOU NEED TO RELAX AND STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND GO EAT SOMETHING AND CALL IT A DAY,,,GET YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE DOWN AND DON'T GET A HEART ATTACK ON US.