Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Manzarek said:

and the others are in Barca1 ?!

No one knows since B1 is in maintenance mode. However, in the past the motion sensor has still worked and it's not showing any activity so my guess is that Megan and Rebecca went home on their own. If Rebecca is leaving today it makes sense to get home "early". But it's just speculation, of course.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Agree with all you said book,well less one thing..think anyone think that this dude it's charme or sedutive to the point of have so many beautiful girls acting like they do near him and with him,in real life and being him an totaly average looking dude he would be lucky if one girl like Anna would want something with him,I mean with a lot of time maybe that the feeling would grow etc but so fast and with 5,6 girls no way..really the only explanation I found its,or he is filth rich..so the girls basically do what he want expecting good things from him,or rlc hired him to boost views and interest in apartments..or he somehow it's part of rlc staff or something.And I m as curious as you about all this hehe.

Hi Ze81 in my opinion he is some kind of manger for the girls to work, by the way I think Anna keep the Gorilla guy busy that the other girls have privacy other wis we couldn't see all that action Happened with Megan Belle and the other girls if you remambor  night before he stick his nose in every girl and I think the girls were not confutable when he was around them I think that's why Anna kept him away from others 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Hmmmm..so, girls might be coming home and barc 1 goes UM???  very coincidental?

After all that has been shown in the last few days it's highly unlikely they want to hide anything from us, the apartments would have been in UM long before this. In my opinion it's either some actual work they are doing or there's a technical glitch.

• Upvote 1

Well glad I'm not the only one that find strange braca1 to go under mant at 5am..and that only Megan and Rebbeca arrived at barca2..no dude..no Lola..no new girl..and the girls in barca1..makes no sense MTN at this hour..

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Sí ... muy curioso, pero, de nuevo, tal vez un buen momento para arreglar las cosas si las chicas no regresarán hasta que entre 6-8!?!? No sé ...

No sera que la fiesta esta en el apartamento y no quieren que veamos?es una tomadura de pelo

• Upvote 3