Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Yes, Rebecca was drunk. I saw her when she came home and she was staggering like crazy and could barely stand up. She went to her bedroom and literally fell into her bed fully clothed. I remembered doing that a few times when I was young. :-)

Megan seemed stone sober. So, she might not have had any alcohol.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, gelsgels6 said:

What if they are protecting the people that are carrying the girls into the place?  They might be totally shit-faced.

right those guys called RLC and had them shut down the cameras because they didn't want someone to see them careering in the girls

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

And a lot of wild fantasies from you guys.

what fantasies?? some people were in the apartment when it was UM, let Belle in her room and went out within the 50 minutes of maintenance! this is no fantasy, it's just a fact! 

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Manzarek said:

what fantasies?? some people were in the apartment when it was UM, let Belle in her room and went out within the 50 minutes of maintenance! this is no fantasy, it's just a fact! 

It's not a fact. We know Belle arrived during the UM, but that's all. There's no telling if someone else was in there or not.

3 hours ago, Manzarek said:

It may just be Rebecca leaving and the new girl coming in! ... but there is alot of coincidence for sure

2 hours ago, dana3 said:

Well, if there is a party going on there, so much for RLC faq, i.e., "There are no scenarios, no operators, video editing or censorship just life as it is 24/7."

UM is getting out of control again ... all this does not fit to the concept ... it works more and more like hidding and not like maintenance ... i hate it

3 hours ago, kris66 said:

And a lot of wild fantasies from you guys.

The UM is a real annoyance. ... we may should not speculate ... but ...

UM at this time (with all people were clubing) almost screams directly: "PARTY TIME ... and the stupid paying viewers are not allowed to watch".

BTW, even if this UM is related to the replacement of rebecca, it is simply more like hidding and not even close to be a maintenance ... i hate it a lot

• Upvote 2