Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, royhobbs8 said:

the girls in barca 1 and 2 are all russian / ukranian and are living in spain,  do they speak spanish as well was wondering how do they communicate outside the house

Yes some of them speak Spanish along with many other languages,,,,and sometimes they mostly go where other Russians hand out or even have one person in the group as an interpreter. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

the girls in barca 1 and 2 are all russian / ukranian and are living in spain,  do they speak spanish as well was wondering how do they communicate outside the house

I imagine they speak Spanish a little, and English quite a lot. Anna speaks Italian, I would imagine Polya speaks Azerbaijani, and Irma spoke 7 or 8 languages 

16 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I imagine they speak Spanish a little, and English quite a lot. Anna speaks Italian, I would imagine Polya speaks Azerbaijani, and Irma spoke 7 or 8 languages 

Irma :heart: Her English was superb ... without an accent. She's one clever woman.

6 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

Don't you think that the other girls would start to worry if something was wrong ? 

the only thing they would need to worry about is if she was getting the breath squeezed out of her as a result of being the meat in the sandwich between an blonde amazonian woman and an apeman.