Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, seb38240 said:

its really strange maybe something happen today when lola and bear guy cbackon the morning  i think the problem is him lola is a strange girl who manipulate the young girl 

i am not sure this app will back online 

Both are very manipulative..him and Lola..sadly that will make Lola stay longer in rlc(my opinion).From the first day Lola arrived(to barca1) I said she wasn't emotional,and act almost like an terminator..doing thinks but with cold look..in my opinion she continues just the same..would be good for barca2 her leaving and new girls like Anna or rebbeca enter it.And no more puzzles in the dam apartment..

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I would hope by now that all of the customers/clients that are unhappy have emailed RLC to let them know.  To do so 'might' make them think...not to do so will support their doing nothing.  Very poor company in my opinion!

6 years now of Under Maintenance by RLC,,what would be different this time Dana?

And why are people still complaining about UM?

13 other apts apart from K&K and the 2 Barcelona apts,,,why nobody complains about UM with those?

There are going to be thousands of UM in the future are you gonna write thousands of Emails every single time?

Does complaining work?,,Has it ever worked or stopped them from going under maintenance.?

Do you know the reason why it's UM now?

Stand back and look at your comment again and see if it makes sense,,,,RLC does not make money and it's not profitable to go under maintenance,,,so unless they have to,,then they never will,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,None of us know the reasons other than changing over girls or fixing the cameras,,,,but you never know a host of other reasons behind their UM.

Shit RLC could be over there all day making sure there are no drugs left in the apt,,,and making sure the place is well fumigated :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2