Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Anna kiss Megan and stella bye so we not going to see Anne Lola or Carolina for a good while. And yes Lola Anna and Carolina did give him money and also Lola Anna and Carolina went back and got more money and put it in there pockets. So what we saw that night with all the girl having sex look like they are going to take it out of the apt now so now all we going to get is some nudity and that it. The big show is over and there never ever going to be sex with 2 girl again in the apt

30 minutes ago you said that the girls would spend the whole night on the balcony. If there is one thing I have learned on Camcaps it is that everything you say is wrong, so I should believe the opposite.

Bonnie you're alright, but you post these things like you know them to be 100% true. You don't know anything more than the rest of us

• Upvote 4

What is kinda funny is that Anna has spent more time in Barc#2 than in Barc# 1 where she lives:biggrin:

And I do kiss my family every time I leave the house,,no matter how short of a trip or how long I will be gone for,,because you never know what can happen outside.:biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

30 minutes ago you said that the girls would spend the whole night on the balcony. If there is one thing I have learned on Camcaps it is that everything you say is wrong, so I should believe the opposite.

Bonnie you're alright, but you post these things like you know them to be 100% true. You don't know anything more than the rest of us

@ Benfold i have a crystal ball. Lmao

il y a 12 minutes, beaver67 a dit :

maybe going back to barc1

Je ne pense pas Beaver, Le sac d'Anna est sur la chaise dans la salle à manger, et donc, par ce fait, je suis presque sûr que tout le monde reviendra dans cet appart.Quoique qu'un léger détour, barcelone1 n'est pas très loin, je pense qu'ils reviendront ici..

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

What is kinda funny is that Anna has spent more time in Barc#2 than in Barc# 1 where she lives:biggrin:

And I do kiss my family every time I leave the house,,no matter how short of a trip or how long I will be gone for,,because you never know what can happen outside.:biggrin:

That's a wise thing to do, but in Anna's case she hasn't done it before so .... and now I see she's back. Shows how much I know about kissing goodbye.

• Upvote 1