Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Every one should deluge RLC Support with e-mails until they take this guys ass out of there.  

The Girls are just as Obtuse for falling into this type of scheme.  This guy needs to go and the girl who invited him.

That would be Lola and Ape Man.

And Anna too,,for making me throw up watching her fuck with this guy.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Every one should deluge RLC Support with e-mails until they take this guys ass out of there.  

The Girls are just as Obtuse for falling into this type of scheme.  This guy needs to go and the girl who invited him.

what? 

"Hi RLC support, yeah I just wanted to let you know that the girls have invited some guy over and they really appear to enjoy his company. Also they been knowingly taking drugs and seem to have been having an awesome time for days. Please do something about this ASAP."

something like that?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

i agree

• Upvote 1

Not sure it matters, but Beardy was carrying in iPhone on a selfie stick. If anyone knows his social accounts, please PM me. Normally I don't follow any of them but I make make an exception here since all the girls will be on his pictures.

I told you there going to the beach. There taking there beach towels with them so there going to have sex on the beach. There never ever going to be another orgy again in the apt. You just wait till they get back and they will take a bath and goof off for a while then go to bed