Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

I dont know if they are on something or not and frankly i also don't care. It's a boring debate really. What I like is that they have fun and apparently enjoy each other's and Dima's company. I have said it before. He is full of confidence despite his hairy look (some girls are very turned on by hairy guys).... and I like to see anyone in here be so relaxed about his own nudity among hot horny ladies...He is apparently also quite nice to them and talk to them and respect them....  Otherwise I doubt they would hang out with him...They are not stupid.  And if he get's some pussy too..Well High 5 mate!!!!

well said

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Megan got out the bath to take a pussy selfie,,,,,,My girlfriend is a 22 yr old college student,,,so I know how hot those selfies look:heart::heart:

pussy+selfie+pics+14.jpg_wet-pussy-tumblr.jpg

I doubt you would hang out here if you really had a hot 22 year old college student as a girlfriend. You don't strike me as a young guy..Probably you're a German middle aged dude with a mullet. Anyone calling himself EuroMike got to be German ;)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Anyone else seeing the horizontal lines moving down the wall every second or two on the Bathroom cam? Didn't notice them before, maybe a new camera installed? Or maybe a new type of watermark?

Or lights from the blinds in the bathroom window... don't know.. 

Just now, Benfold said:

Anyone else seeing the horizontal lines moving down the wall every second or two on the Bathroom cam? Didn't notice them before, maybe a new camera installed? Or maybe a new type of watermark?

That also happens on camera 7 in Barcelona #1

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Nope just the normal spots.