Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Anyone else seeing the horizontal lines moving down the wall every second or two on the Bathroom cam? Didn't notice them before, maybe a new camera installed? Or maybe a new type of watermark?

might just be seems in the tile coming in and out of focus

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Thestarider said:

Has Megan put down that phone since she got it ? I think just to sleep :huh: I hope she drops it in the water LMAO

Really? You actually want to see her sad? iPhones are expensive and you want her to have to buy a new one?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

Not yet and this is the first time I've seen her bath alone.

She tried to have one the other night during one of the parties but she got interrupted all the time. People coming in to chat and to use the toilet. She tried locking the door but it didn't work for some reason.

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, fanrlc a dit :

il est malin il ne prend pas de drogue est bois très peu d alcool pour être sobre pour  profiter de chacune d elle après

TU L'AURAS VOULU!! TU CONTINUES A DIRE DES CHOSES DEJA DITES DEPUIS LONGTEMPS ET TOUT LE MONDE ICI S'EN FOUT DE TES COMMENTAIRES!!!

A DIEU PAUVRE MEC!!!

SI JE VOIS ENCORE UN MESSAGE DE TOI ICI, TU SAIS CE QUI T'ATTEND..........................................................................................................................................................

• Upvote 1

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Aren't Iphones 7 supposed to be waterproof?

Maybe they are, I don't use them :) And I don't think that's what Thes was aiming for, a test to see if it's indeed water proof.