Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAIT HOLD UP GUYS,,,,THE VOICES IN MY HEAD JUST TOLD ME THAT THIS APT IS GONNA BE EXCLUSIVELY USED FOR ORGYS,SEX,DRUGS AND WHATEVER,,,,,,AND THAT'S WHY THEY ALL COME HERE TO DO IT,,BECAUSE THERE ARE NO FREE CAMERAS HERE.,,AND THE OTHER APT IS JUST FOR SLEEPING,TEASING AND EATING.

SO WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME TALK ABOUT ALL THE PUSSY EATING AND DICK SUCKING GOING ON,,,SOME POOR SUCKER IS GONNA WHIP OUT HIS CREDIT CARD AND SIGN UP TO SEE WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

ARE THE VOICES RIGHT GUYS?:biggrin::biggrin:

seems_a_little_crazy_weird_al.gifseems_a_little_crazy_weird_al.gifseems_a_little_crazy_weird_al.gif

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, albacore said:

He has to be loving this situation

wouldn't be his first time seeing this craziness...when he had the black eye in barca#1 Irma came downstairs in just a towel and he almost stared a hole through stella's bikini

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

WAIT HOLD UP GUYS,,,,THE VOICES IN MY HEAD JUST TOLD ME THAT THIS APT IS GONNA BE EXCLUSIVELY USED FOR ORGYS,SEX,DRUGS AND WHATEVER,,,,,,AND THAT'S WHY THEY ALL COME HERE TO DO IT,,BECAUSE THERE ARE NO FREE CAMERAS HERE.,,AND THE OTHER APT IS JUST FOR SLEEPING,TEASING AND EATING.

SO WHEN PEOPLE LIKE ME TALK ABOUT ALL THE PUSSY EATING AND DICK SUCKING GOING ON,,,SOME POOR SUCKER IS GONNA WHIP OUT HIS CREDIT CARD AND SIGN UP TO SEE WHAT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT.

ARE THE VOICES RIGHT GUYS?:biggrin::biggrin:

seems_a_little_crazy_weird_al.gifseems_a_little_crazy_weird_al.gifseems_a_little_crazy_weird_al.gif

Could be a good idea from a business standpoint. The girls can start out in regular apartments. Then if they feel up to it and want to make more money they can move into the premium orgy apartments.

• Upvote 3

Who here thinks that Polya probably told her bf about everything that happened last week,,,and he is like shit I gotta come over,,,and now he's probably here hoping that it would happen again,,,would you blame him,,,I know I would be here too lol:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2