Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Billybob said:

I been saying it since Wednesday: Beardy's the best thing that's happened to this apartment. He's the one that got the girls to loosen up enough to have that orgy. I really don't understand why you guys have such a hate boner for him when he's literally doing nothing wrong.

His Hairy ass is in my way when I'm trying to look at the ladies,,like right now,,I should be looking at 3 ladies in the bed,,but his ass is on there with them,,,that's how I feel:sick::sick:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Billybob said:

I been saying it since Wednesday: Beardy's the best thing that's happened to this apartment. He's the one that got the girls to loosen up enough to have that orgy. I really don't understand why you guys have such a hate boner for him when he's literally doing nothing wrong.

^^ This x 1000

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, euromike69 said:

His Hairy ass is in my way when I'm trying to look at the ladies,,like right now,,I should be looking at 3 ladies in the bed,,but his ass is on there with them,,,that's how I feel:sick::sick:

Think about it like this. Those three girls probably wouldn't even be in the same bed together all cuddled up right now if it weren't for him. Anna and Carolina followed HIM into Lola's room. So while you may think he's evil, he's necessary evil.

7 minutes ago, Billybob said:

He had to drug them to get them to most things just so he could take advantage of them.  Yup! He's really not the best thing.

• Upvote 2