Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Carolina have been there the hole day. And now Anna there too. On the balcony..... 

So, is this their new strategy to lure new customers and stimulate the existing ones? Something like "let's really piss them off by letting them hear some voices and other sounds, but not be able to see any girls"?

Sounds like a great strategy. I'm about ready to quit RLC again. It's only K & K that are causing  me to stay right now.

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I know all three of you write "no" instead of "know" and I don't think it's a coincidence. But by all means, go ahead and pretend. It's sort of amusing.

When did this B&B start and what is it doing in this thread? Does the name refer to the Bonnie that used to live in Carina's apartment?

17 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Sorry about that Bonnie is not here and her husband just wanted to say some thing and i don't no nothing about this chat box. Now he yelling at me. He can be a pain in the ass some time. Sorry Bye

WOW,,,JUST FUCKING WOW,,,I HAVE NEVER IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE SEEN SOMEONE WITH THIS MANY MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES EVER,,(DR,JEKYLL & MRS.HYDE),,,THE FACT THAT SOMEONE CAN LIE THEIR ASSES OFF EVERYDAY,AND FOR NO REASON BEHIND IT,,JUST LIE FOR LYING SAKE GEEZ,,,AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY CLAIM THAT THERE ARE MULTIPLE PEOPLE USING THIS SAME ACCOUNT,,,,,,,,CC HOW CAN ANYONE OF YOU TAKE THIS HABITUAL LIAR SERIOUSLY,,,,,,,,,OR DO YOU JUST LAUGH AT HIM/HER FOR THESE LIES?:huh::huh:

• Upvote 2