Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

6 hours ago, korn said:

yes and what barc.1 there is hardly still be girls when squatting over there

Most residents are way more reluctant in the free cam areas. ... Maybe even more now, since RLC finally work better against videos.

The operation of RLC costs money. RLC is doing a good job , so they should also have a corresponding profit.  I would not like, if a majority for the content I pay for is available for free to others. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, happyone said:

Wow!!! I see that Lola and Carolina are so happy to see Stella-they are jumping for joy and welcoming her !!!!     Being sarcastic!

I dont think anyone is happy about this move, lets hope this is part of a bigger plan by RLC. 

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

For sure she passed the Kristy stage for openness..in the two weeks she was been in rlc she used vibrator plain sight and  had the thing with all the girls etc also plain sight..please talk for yourself in that list only Anna,Irma and llona are on my favorite list..the others not so much,and one its my less fav of all.

When did Megan use the vibrator ? During the orgy ?

17 minutes ago, evian said:

I dont think anyone is happy about this move, lets hope this is part of a bigger plan by RLC. 

Think the the own rlc it's totaly mess up regard this two barca apartments..girls are in one apartment..next day in other..in one minute we look to one apartment and an girl it's there..couple hours later she it's it the other..in one day one girl it's listed in one house next day it's in another..