Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well things are improving....the way they are reacting now...it seems like some boyfriend issue....its usually is the boyfriend issue that makes women emotional and finally they laugh it off....with friends joking and passing remarks...

6 minutes ago, Zinc said:

because all the girls are acting weird therefore i think its an issue related to RLC...so Lola...if she takes the side of the girls then RLC might not like it...and if she tries to defend RLC then the she wont be welcome too much...but both stella and lola have surely ignored Caro and Anna completely...

That's just your personal opinion of what it's going on..others thing other things..and seing how acting this girls can be..everything it's possible..what I know for sure it's lots of things they do don't make sense..

5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

hi I 'm onboard a aircarft with bad connection in Russia now. where is Anna? has shevleft?

Anna is at 2 Boat with Stella, Lola and Carolina and felt it was a tragedy

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, In10se said:

How do we know Lola is a RLC representative?

Some people believe there must be a person in Barcelona which is in charge. Personally I think it's nonsense and don't really know why they believe this. Back in the days it used to be Nora who was singled out as being in charge simply because she was a little bossy, which is just something that some people are. Now it's Lola since she's the oldest. It's quite possible that RLC has one contact person just to make it easier to pass on information, but it doesn't make that person in charge of the others.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Both apartment look bad..the cast of barca2 in my opinion it's so much worst with Lola,Carolina and Stella..than it was with Megan,Rebecca and lola..Stella loves to go balcony outside..the thing is..in barca1 at least there is an cam..now she is a lot out cam..in there.Well gess Lola time isn't very far to ending,sadly Carolina just join in,don't find her attractive or minimal genuine,so she will stay some time,Stella have no ideia,polya(party girl)it's almost going to party in her country.Gess it's an matter of wait some days or few weeks for better cast of girls,hope more genuine,less model look..like an Megan or Rebecca and not like an Carolina.Well enjoy if you can this girls in b2..I surely don't find them appealing.Personal tastes I gess.

to each their own but i think it's more on rlc than anything, almost all the apartments spend a good deal of time off camera other than maybe L+P. K+K usually gone most of the day,Maya and Stepan are usually gone or looking like an ederly couple same goes for D+D. Zoya and Lev leave very sporadically and the rest once in a blue moon they will stay in but its usually the same leave in the morning come back in the evening.