Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Yest anna confirmed she doesnt like french kissing with girls....she kept it to a minimum...Caro  and Lola confirmed they can go the distance if they can get time without interruption...like anna and irma got.....Lola i believe is more of a lesbian than a straight girl....

hope stella is kicked out soon...she is only good for evening talk and showing stuff from mobile....she neither looks straight or bi...and she is very very annoying...

Belle was also an extra yest but what i liked abt her was that she never really interrupted anyone as such...plus she is really witty and funny...younger version of Ilona...

No one is a bigger fan of Stella than me but something has happened lately she has become very boring covering up a lot where before she didn't mind walking around nude these days are very rare. I'm not sure when this started after the big night or just when she moved into is place or she has a man there now  she is on the phone to someone a lot

But she has definitely changed

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

No one is a bigger fan of Stella than me but something has happened lately she has become very boring covering up a lot where before she didn't mind walking around nude these days are very rare. I'm not sure when this started after the big night or just when she moved into is place or she has a man there now  she is on the phone to someone a lot

But she has definitely changed

... her mind is somewere else most of the time ...

... unfortunately, the party has rather taken her openness as to give her more self confidence

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... her mind is somewere else most of the time ...

... unfortunately, the party has rather taken her openness as to give her more self confidence

Even getting changed after a shower she keeps the towel around her til her panties are on 

She never did that before

26 minutes ago, Zinc said:

Yest anna confirmed she doesnt like french kissing with girls....she kept it to a minimum...Caro  and Lola confirmed they can go the distance if they can get time without interruption...like anna and irma got.....Lola i believe is more of a lesbian than a straight girl....

hope stella is kicked out soon...she is only good for evening talk and showing stuff from mobile....she neither looks straight or bi...and she is very very annoying...

Belle was also an extra yest but what i liked abt her was that she never really interrupted anyone as such...plus she is really witty and funny...younger version of Ilona...

Anna had no problem french kissing Belle the night of the "orgy", Maybe she Didn't Mind it At the time.

This feels like a B1 chat but yes there is a certain similarity between my Belle and Ilona but crucial differences as well.

Physcially they are very different. Belle is very short, but her assets her not tiny. She is for instance much larger in the breast department (bigger I'd say than Nelly or Masha) and her arse is quite sweet but a bit wobbly. Ilona on the other hand was of an average height but had tiny assets but great nipples and her arse though small was very tight and curved enough. Ilona is of course prettier than Belle, who does look young but she can't help that.

Now on to personality. Both are over excitable. Both like to scream. Both do like to be the centre of attention although crucially Belle would not deliberately stop others gaining attention like Ilona did. Belle is much more highly sexed than Ilona. Both appear immature quite a bit of the time but with Ilona she is 28 so with her it may be more of an act and of course he facial expressions are legendary although I have seen Belle pull a few faces herself.

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Yesterday, was just a chain of actions going wrong:

• Bella was just extremely annoying. ... even if still very likeable ... strange combination ... ;)
  • Stella mind was the whole time at a different place. ... but she showed no hesitation to intertupt everthing several times
  • Lola has ripped the situation to herself (as always, she was very introduced but no fun at all and exterm bossy)
  • Anna just wanted to give a show and stopped everything as she saw that Lola and Carolina are going for more than she liked. ... Teasing for the loss. ... :( 
  • Polya was to late for everything, because she had better things to do. ... as most of the time

I like all the girls (expect maybe lola), but yesterday, the only girl that had fun was Carolina. 

All I know is that when I see my Belle my cock rises. After that I'll put up with anything. Remember Belle arrived late and was in a very down mood when she left B1. Stella and Carolina are very pretty but Anna, Lola and Polya I just can't fancy.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Both appear immature quite a bit of the time but with Ilona she is 28 so with her it may be more of an act and of course he facial expressions are legendary although I have seen Belle pull a few faces herself.

Iv'e pulled a few things myself watching both of them

2 hours ago, MrBox said:

Yesterday, was just a chain of actions going wrong:

• Bella was just extremely annoying. ... even if still very likeable ... strange combination ... ;)
  • Stella mind was the whole time at a different place. ... but she showed no hesitation to intertupt everthing several times
  • Lola has ripped the situation to herself (as always, she was very introduced but no fun at all and exterm bossy)
  • Anna just wanted to give a show and stopped everything as she saw that Lola and Carolina are going for more than she liked. ... Teasing for the loss. ... :( 
  • Polya was to late for everything, because she had better things to do. ... as most of the time

I like all the girls (expect maybe lola), but yesterday, the only girl that had fun was Carolina. 

All this stuff is way too tame for Polya. Will there be proper action? No, then I'll go out clubbing and check back later if it's going anywhere.

4 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Iv'e pulled a few things myself watching both of them

We have the same tastes. They are the girls who have the most instant effect on me but Belle more so than Ilona. After that I like The Goddess (although of course I have been watching every day for 13.5 months), Megan of the perfect breasts (although of course The Goddess can match her) and of course K&K. OH of course I forgot about Adele and DAT ASS!