Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

44 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

13:46 Anna left apt 2#

and I see she hasn't gone back to barca1 but she did take the overnight bag that she brought with her yesterday by the look of Carolina's room and Carolina is out for the count again. I wonder who she is meeting on a Sunday afternoon and if it has something to do with the phone call that made her so upset yesterday?

I have an uncomfortable feeling and images of a bearded person lurking like a sickly ghost :sick:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, MrBox said:

WTF ... only euromike or blue&bonnie would have been a worse choice

... Now I'm curious how much he will missuse his new power ... a very bad day for CC ... :(

I'd be worse too. If I was a mod I'd probably ban all your sorry asses and make it a better forum, with blackjack and hookers.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

By the time RLC gets their Formula Perfected it will be time for the girls to pack and head home.

Do you think Barca1 and 2 are testing grounds on whether or not some of the girls there can get there own apartments one day?

Kam and Kristy started there. Kam being there twice and now they have there own apartment. If my memory is correct that made Kam RLC's first 3-peater. 

Irma, Ilona and Anna have now been there two times. Irma was great both times. Ilona was boring at first but came back strong as was Anna. All three of these girls deserve their own apartments in my opinion. 

Carolina is great as soon as she walked in the door and has great chemistry with Anna and the others. I expect great things from her.

I had a good feeling that we would eventually see something good with Rebecca and Meagan. They started off slow but then went from 0 to 100 with their orgy. I guess they felt ashamed afterward and split. Oh well.

I find Lola, Polya and Stella pretty boring. I think its time they leave.

When it comes to Bella, Im still undecided on whether I like her or not. At the moment I find her loud and annoying. I have to turn my speakers down sometimes when she talks. And she doesn't act very feminine.  Only thing that she's got going for her though is that she is definitely not shy. She is always down for whatever. Maybe her best is yet to come.

How come the couples in all the other apartments are constant but the girls in Barca1 and 2 rotate out? Especially since these apartments seem to be the most popular.

But I agree with StnCld, Good formula and then the girls leave. 

26 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

This feels like a B1 chat but yes there is a certain similarity between my Belle and Ilona but crucial differences as well.

Physcially they are very different. Belle is very short, but her assets her not tiny. She is for instance much larger in the breast department (bigger I'd say than Nelly or Masha) and her arse is quite sweet but a bit wobbly. Ilona on the other hand was of an average height but had tiny assets but great nipples and her arse though small was very tight and curved enough. Ilona is of course prettier than Belle, who does look young but she can't help that.

Now on to personality. Both are over excitable. Both like to scream. Both do like to be the centre of attention although crucially Belle would not deliberately stop others gaining attention like Ilona did. Belle is much more highly sexed than Ilona. Both appear immature quite a bit of the time but with Ilona she is 28 so with her it may be more of an act and of course he facial expressions are legendary although I have seen Belle pull a few faces herself.

Well I prefer Belle's looks over Ilona's. And her personality. I do have to ask you something though. You've repeatedly said that you think Belle is highly sexed. So far I've not seen her have an orgasm. And other than cleaning in the shower she hasn't played with herself. So I'm curious as to what leads you to think she is highly sexed? I know what she did at the party but even that night I don't recall her getting off that night unless I missed it. I agree she is game to play and I think with the right one on one she might very well follow through to the end. With Megan and Belle I had to keep 2 cams up so I could keep an eye on both of them. Now If Belle is on cam I'm locked on her 99% of the time.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, In10se said:

Do you think Barca1 and 2 are testing grounds on whether or not some of the girls there can get there own apartments one day?

Kam and Kristy started there. Kam being there twice and now they have there own apartment. If my memory is correct that made Kam RLC's first 3-peater. 

Irma, Ilona and Anna have now been there two times. Irma was great both times. Ilona was boring at first but came back strong as was Anna. All three of these girls deserve their own apartments in my opinion. 

Carolina is great as soon as she walked in the door and has great chemistry with Anna and the others. I expect great things from her.

I had a good feeling that we would eventually see something good with Rebecca and Meagan. They started off slow but then went from 0 to 100 with their orgy. I guess they felt ashamed afterward and split. Oh well.

I find Lola, Polya and Stella pretty boring. I think its time they leave.

When it comes to Bella, Im still undecided on whether I like her or not. At the moment I find her loud and annoying. I have to turn my speakers down sometimes when she talks. And she doesn't act very feminine.  Only thing that she's got going for her though is that she is definitely not shy. She is always down for whatever. Maybe her best is yet to come.

How come the couples in all the other apartments are constant but the girls in Barca1 and 2 rotate out? Especially since these apartments seem to be the most popular.

But I agree with StnCld, Good formula and then the girls leave. 

Different reasons for Megan and Rebecca. Rebecca it seems regretted straight away. Megan loved the experience but her issue with what friends and family might think of her. I think she was close to staying and would have liked another such night but with only those she trusted around. You will have noticed the same idea encompassed in my poll. I think like Polya, my Belle might be a ladette, almost a sexual predator. If you've read some of her conversations you know that sex is probably something that happens very quickly with her in a relationship.

They rotate because of Visa issues. People theought that would affect masha & Sasha but they're still in Italy after 12 months.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

They rotate because of Visa issues. People theought that would affect masha & Sasha but they're still in Italy after 12 months.

Few days ago I heard Masha talking to the Italian girl their visa was expiring very soon, but I had not realized they had been so long in Italy.

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

It could be that M & S are hired by RLC meaning they are in EU on a working visa which are valid for much longer. I suspect RLC keep the Barcelona on a rotation on purpose by not hiring the girls, they are there on regular tourist visas (or whatever the non-work ones are called). Personally I think the rotation is a good idea, makes the apartments interesting in the long run. Sure, sometimes you lose a girl you really like but you also get rid of the ones you like less.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Sure would make it easier if RLC would get apartments that are in the same country in which the girls live.

1 minute ago, In10se said:

Sure would make it easier if RLC would get apartments that are in the same country in which the girls live.

It might be easier to get girls to sign up if they get a paid trip to Spain as a bonus.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I prefer Belle's looks over Ilona's. And her personality. I do have to ask you something though. You've repeatedly said that you think Belle is highly sexed. So far I've not seen her have an orgasm. And other than cleaning in the shower she hasn't played with herself. So I'm curious as to what leads you to think she is highly sexed? I know what she did at the party but even that night I don't recall her getting off that night unless I missed it. I agree she is game to play and I think with the right one on one she might very well follow through to the end. With Megan and Belle I had to keep 2 cams up so I could keep an eye on both of them. Now If Belle is on cam I'm locked on her 99% of the time.:biggrin:

There are reasons for the lack of masturbation which I have explained. She talks about sex a lot, every moment she makes is highly sexual - this a partly performance but she does it lot more than other girls. At the party did she hesitate for one second when she found Megan and Rebecca, was she not involved in everything she could be? Of course I have no genuine proof that she is but it is opinion based on a lot of observation. I genuinely think she doesn't know any other way to be whereas for others they act sexily because that's there job - she loves it.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It might be easier to get girls to sign up if they get a paid trip to Spain as a bonus.

Im sure RLC doesn't have any problems finding girls willing to sign up. But you are right. Girls would be even more willing if you include a paid trip.