Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

24 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I prefer Belle's looks over Ilona's. And her personality. I do have to ask you something though. You've repeatedly said that you think Belle is highly sexed. So far I've not seen her have an orgasm. And other than cleaning in the shower she hasn't played with herself. So I'm curious as to what leads you to think she is highly sexed? I know what she did at the party but even that night I don't recall her getting off that night unless I missed it. I agree she is game to play and I think with the right one on one she might very well follow through to the end. With Megan and Belle I had to keep 2 cams up so I could keep an eye on both of them. Now If Belle is on cam I'm locked on her 99% of the time.:biggrin:

I think if she had a BF she'd be like Nelly only better perhaps performing neat the standards of the great Masha.

Nelly is constantly horny but how often does she bate ... yeah I know she gets fucked 2 or 3 times a day but there are several hours in a day when no doubt she's itching. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, In10se said:

Im sure RLC doesn't have any problems finding girls willing to sign up. But you are right. Girls would be even more willing if you include a paid trip. 

RLC pay for there visa there plane ticket and they get a large sum of money for just signing a contract. The only requirement RLC has is the girls go around in bra and underwear and that it. The girls can make extra money for showing nudity and doing sexual activities if they choose to

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

RLC pay for there visa there plane ticket and they get a large sum of money for just signing a contract. The only requirement RLC has is the girls go around in bra and underwear and that it. They can make extra money for showing nudity and doing sexual activities if they choose to

Didn't someone say Lola handed Megan 3000 Euros before she left and someone said yesterday that Belle had a huge thick wad of cash in her drawer. Just get some locks on the doors and the girls will bate as freely as The Goddess or Masha.

IF Belle ever bated I would move heaven and earth to get that video. Didn't Kami used to bate in the downstairs toilet, rubbing her kitty through her panties and then suddenly disappearing for 5-10 minutes? Certainly that theory was held by many - no money for that.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

RLC pay for there visa there plane ticket and they get a large sum of money for just signing a contract. The only requirement RLC has is the girls go around in bra and underwear and that it. The girls can make extra money for showing nudity and doing sexual activities if they choose to

Then it would defiantly be cheaper for RLC to have apartments in the country that the girls live in. And the girls may be able to stay longer instead of rotating out. 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, stash said:

Few days ago I heard Masha talking to the Italian girl their visa was expiring very soon, but I had not realized they had been so long in Italy.

That's sad but if Nelly gets married or with Dasha's being a dead loss maybe M&S can move into one of those.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I think if she had a BF she'd be like Nelly only better perhaps performing neat the standards of the great Masha.

Nelly is constantly horny but how often does she bate ... yeah I know she gets fucked 2 or 3 times a day but there are several hours in a day when no doubt she's itching. 

Nelly masturbates very often. Maybe 2/3 times a week, sometimes more. She's probably in the same ballpark as Desiree, Leora and Masha. Only Kristy masturbates more regularly.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Nelly masturbates very often. Maybe 2/3 times a week, sometimes more. She's probably in the same ballpark as Desiree, Leora and Masha. Only Kristy masturbates more regularly.

Well that I didn't know. She's only once even hinted at it on free and it is rarely commented on in the board, occasionally it gets mentioned but usually it involves been undercover. Masha's however I hear about all the time. She doesn't bate in free either but in the bath or in the bedroom she is very regular and often uses a toy. Nelly vids are like hen's teeth. I have seen stills from great bath vids in Italy, but you just can't get hold of them from any sources.