Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously she was just wearing her underwear and a sort of flip flop, you can't go in the street like that. She must have met someone in the building or maybe a car picked her up and took her back bust still you have to step out of the car...:huh:

3 minutes ago, daily said:

when you fuck you take a shower after she was not even wet hair bla bla bla

Really do you see some of the couples take shower after sex. All i seen out of some of the couples they roll over and go to sleep. But you my be right Carolina my have just been out walking in her night clothes for the hell of it. Who no i just call it like i see it. No big deal

17 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I didn't know she talked about sex a lot. Guess I've missed some translations. They should be in one thread. Guess I'm not putting as much into her the way she acts. I do think she has done some dancing just by her moves. You may well be right about it. Hopefully she's here for 3 months so we have a chance to fine out.:biggrin:

DES, I won't lie that there is some wishful thinking on my part but certainly I have things to back me up.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, stash said:

Seriously she was just wearing her underwear and a sort of flip flop, you can't go in the street like that. She must have met someone in the building or maybe a car picked her up and took her back bust still you have to step out of the car...:huh:

What she is wearing look like a swimsuit. she probably just went to the beach across the street.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, legrandrobert said:

DEAD

Well let's hope that but the amount (I am speculating but once she has started if there is alcohol within range of her paws, she will have it) she must have put away the other evening was far too much to keep surviving. She very nearly fell downstairs.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Did you just see Carolina go out on the balcony from her bed room and come back in from her bed room door. So it is a wrap around balcony

Yes, I have seen also Stella go out from her room I believe from the balcony.