Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, me2hk said:

We do not need guys in these two apartments.What we do need is to remove the restriction on girl-to-girl sex for bisexual girls. Someone feels the need to restrict this activity. This is likely to be  RLC management. Their reason could be a moral belief that good girls don't do this and it will turn then into lesbians or it might be a marketing driven decision that by stopping at the teasing  point  more people will want to see more and they will subscribe. This would only work for a short time until the majority finds out what is going on and that they will never see any more. The girls have shown that they are willing to go further and I don't think that they are afraid of becoming lesbians because of some bisexual activity with another girl.

We have seen that anytime there are men on the premises the girls will cover up. We have enough boy-girl apartments already where sexual activity is available daily.

There are no restrictions. The girls can do what they want, it's just that most of the time they choose not to go further. If you saw the show last week you will know that there was probably more traffic on RLC that night than any night previously - this is great for RLC. More traffic = more interest = more members = more money.

If there is one thing we can say for sure, it's that RLC will do whatever it takes to make more money. If that means lesbian sex in the Barca apartments, you can bet that they will encourage it, but they cannot force the girls to do anything. 

• Upvote 7

55 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

The under wear she has on is what the girls was wearing on lingerie night and also she did not take a towel. That what i saw and i have no ideal where she went i just going off of how she was dress when she left

She probably went down to the beach to meet someone, not for a swim, and going out maybe later. She took off the shorts and top to avoid to get them wet and she put away in the bag she had with her. Or maybe not...

25 minutes ago, Benfold said:

There are no restrictions. The girls can do what they want, it's just that most of the time they choose not to go further. If you saw the show last week you will know that there was probably more traffic on RLC that night than any night previously - this is great for RLC. More traffic = more interest = more members = more money.

If there is one thing we can say for sure, it's that RLC will do whatever it takes to make more money. If that means lesbian sex in the Barca apartments, you can bet that they will encourage it, but they cannot force the girls to do anything. 

Ben, I believe you are correct...well said.

43 minutes ago, Benfold said:

RLC certainly does not force the girls to button lint they do not want but definitely necessary incentive to make us happy with monetary gifts, after all we want this to happen

Carolina is very beautiful, I think her RLC has hit rock bottom, she is really the classic girl who is the oldest profession in the world, this is something that I feel to skin, and before everyone mistreat me say that this is only my impression, happy of making mistakes

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

Carolina is very beautiful, I think her RLC has hit rock bottom, she is really the classic girl who is the oldest profession in the world, this is something that I feel to skin, and before everyone mistreat me say that this is only my impression, happy of making mistakes

You think she's a professionnal hunter?

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I think this happens because the limit of what we want to see he was raised and to find girls who arrive to this limit have to make compromises, this is always my thought

You'll probably never know if she is a prostitute, as you say, so why thinking about?

I have a great idea...let's call the girls prostitutes, whores, call girls, professional girls, and let's then complain about how it is a boring day in that apartment.  What's wrong with some of you?  

You can really hurt someones feelings, and lose all the spirit that RLC is trying to create.

Do you insult girls at the strip club?  When trying to pick up a girl at a club or bar did you call her insulting names and then wonder why she wouldn't give you the time of day?  

Of course not.  Keep your judgements to yourselves, please.  

• Upvote 5