Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I thik Polya wants more out of these things. She thinks the rest are pussies. She's leaving soon and she wants to make an impression. Maybe Lola play and perhaps if she has enough substance encouragement my Belle will too, but the other 3?

they aren't even drinking are they ??????

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Real Life. I was at a football party yesterday with 7 men and 2 other women, no one, not one stripped down and paraded around. Real Life

Come on Lyree, what have the Barca apartments ever had to do with real life? In real life a goddess like Leora does not bate frequently in front of the cameras. Well if that doesn't happen then I would have stopped watching a year ago.

Just to add, the couples apartment including a story and sex. There has only been 2 stories in Barca, the K&K friendship and the opening up of Miss Megan and Miss Rebecca. So they need to provide occasional sex at least.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Benfold said:

This won't be the case. Yury has told us that Beardo lives in Ukraine. He flew in to Barcelona to stay with Lola, and now seems to have flown back. He does not live in the area, and does not own a car in Barca

Yury's info on the bearded one confirms my post from just after the Wednesday night bash. He seemed to know all of the girls because he knew them in the Ukraine. He was most likely involved in getting them into RLC and probably had a hand in making their travel arrangements to come to Barcelona. He is either an RLC employee or a contractor working for them.

The girls all felt somewhat indebted to him because of his position at RLC and they feel the need to keep on his good side. All of his actions and interaction with the RLC girls that I have observed are consistent with this summary.

I know that this accounting is not as exciting as it would be if he were involved in an international prostitution ring that also pedaled drugs but we are dealing with the real world here and not Reality TV.

• Upvote 2