Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

4 minutes ago, me2hk said:

Yury's info on the bearded one confirms my post from just after the Wednesday night bash. He seemed to know all of the girls because he knew them in the Ukraine. He was most likely involved in getting them into RLC and probably had a hand in making their travel arrangements to come to Barcelona. He is either an RLC employee or a contractor working for them.

The girls all felt somewhat indebted to him because of his position at RLC and they feel the need to keep on his good side. All of his actions and interaction with the RLC girls that I have observed are consistent with this summary.

I know that this accounting is not as exciting as it would be if he were involved in an international prostitution ring that also pedaled drugs but we are dealing with the real world here and not Reality TV.

Didn't I say that from minute one? Just some bloke Lola met ... my foot.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Spoon said:

Don't you ever get tired of that? Telling us what will or won't happen. No one really cares anyway.

This is Bonnie talking now. I could give a rat ass if RLC went off line for good. It my husband that watches this bull shit and i in a room with him 24/7 so i have no say in the matter. And yes i get tired of saying the same thing and i get tired of coming on here but i do it because i love him and because it keep him calm down. He does have ( bipolar ) and some of the meds that they give him react with the bipolar so i have to walk on pin and needle with him. 

30 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

why can't the girls stay in their own apt at least for one night and take a rest  ?? 

Err they did last night and Belle did not drink and she was so much more fun to watch. Unless she takes it easy tonight she is going to just get loud and silly again.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Didn't I say that from minute one? Just some bloke Lola met ... my foot.

In fact, what was actually said was that he is an old friend of Lola. He had met Polya previously, but none of the others. This can be confirmed because the first night he came to the apartment Lola introduced him to some of the girls, they greeted each other and shook hands, which is the way one greets another when they are meeting for the first time.

I do not believe he has anything to do with RLC at all. Just a friend of Lola who got very lucky.

5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

In fact, what was actually said was that he is an old friend of Lola. He had met Polya previously, but none of the others. This can be confirmed because the first night he came to the apartment Lola introduced him to some of the girls, they greeted each other and shook hands, which is the way one greets another when they are meeting for the first time.

I do not believe he has anything to do with RLC at all. Just a friend of Lola who got very lucky.

Oh well - but I think Lola probably asked RLC about him first I suspect.