Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, manbat321 said:

Typical nite here in this apt. tease to start the nite off then......Polya outsidee most of it probably smoking one after the other, Anna and Caro in bed asleep, Lola being a bitch and lording over the place, and little Belle is relagulated to the couch.  I wish Belle would just wisen up and realize that these girls only care about themselves and go home and sleep in her own bed.  If she did she would get a lot of folks respect on this forumn I do believe. 

Hope she(Belle)knows about cc forum and sees that she it's liked by many many users,just the opposite about the other two.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lola read this..you not 10% as interesting and appealing,and even nice girl as Belle is,enjoy the dam balcony with your similar poor polya.Your tall don't makes you better than Belle..at least Belle it's very pretty..now you...

Lola reamins me Mother in law 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lola read this..you not 10% as interesting and appealing,and even nice girl as Belle is,enjoy the dam balcony with your similar poor polya.Your tall don't makes you better than Belle..at least Belle it's very pretty..now you...

I have to agree with you. I find Lola unattractive in both looks and personality.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tripod2 said:

I have to agree with you. I find Lola unattractive in both looks and personality.  

I second that!!  Here we have a saying that I'd like to buy her for what I think she is worth and sell her for what she thinks she is worth.  and I think this really applies to Lola.  She is not as attractive nor are her actions as she thinks that she is!  

• Upvote 3