Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There is some dispute as to whether any of them are bi - they are just prepared to faux lesbian stuff except when under a lot of influence. Megan, Belle and Rebecca were definitely experimenting. The only 1 of the 3 i know with genuine regrets was Rebecca ... Megan it was to do with home reputation.

Sure, I have no idea whether any of them are actually bi. I'm just saying that Stella has done actual girl/girl things on cam, which sets her apart from almost every barcelona resident except the ones you mentioned. It seems an odd thing to hate on her for.

But not worth arguing over any more, I can just ignore Zinc if necessary.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, seb38240 said:

stella look like a junkie always take this strange supstance

That look like an junkie I don't know..but that she it's a lot of times with the eyes almost closed..that's for sure..seems to be dream place a lot::)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Watching Lola  with the guy she's definetly asking him to do something

With a guy there, the girls an be as bi as they want.  Sometimes girls like to have a guy involved, since then it doesn't seem "so lesbian".  Likely trying to convince him to get involved...he's not buying it and needs more booze