Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

I wish people would stop with this crap. Most of the time there is no real proof for it. And besides, who cares what these girls do outside of the apartment? I paid RLC to watch them here. I don't give a damn what they do for a living when they are not at home. All these accusations and speculations are annoying. But that's probably just me...

Isn't this the same person that claimed continually that all the girls were out on the balcony with Beard 2 having sex - absolute effing nonsense and the party before Polya and Lola were having sex when the were almost certainly have a smoke and a natter. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Zwavelaar said:

I wish people would stop with this crap. Most of the time there is no real proof for it. And besides, who cares what these girls do outside of the apartment? I paid RLC to watch them here. I don't give a damn what they do for a living when they are not at home. All these accusations and speculations are annoying. But that's probably just me...

He's a troll.

• Upvote 4

59 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

This guy has managed to get on my ignorliste very fast. .... Nothing comes from him has any sense or truth in it. 

Normaly, I avoid to ignore people (e.g. i still read some of Euromike posts even if i dislike his style a lot). ... This guys contributions are pure waste of time. 

• Upvote 4

New rules beginning tomorrow Oct 1st for all threads.

Please read

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This Thread is for General Chat for This Apartment. If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartment and the Surroundings Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please stay on the Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to sleep or wakes Report that in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Also what these Girls do on the Outside of the Apartment is their own Business and should be left at that.

The Topic is General Chat for This Apartment which means what goes on in the Apartment not on the Outside. 

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, Zwavelaar said:

Oh no it's not only you, the trouble is that some people (very few fortunately) post this as if they knew exactly what is going on and without thinking about the consequences. Is it their imagination ? Do they see things that we can't ?

Also for a few CC members knowing what those girls do outside is as much interesting as what they do inside. Why so many people are begging to get some private pictures or informations about those girls ? They are certainly not the ones you meet everyday in your street. They are probably not exactly like your cute neighbour. 

Everyone is free to do what they like but I really think that spreading those kind of rumours with no proof is totally wrong. It would be so much constructive if people were explaining what they saw on the cam that could lead to something. At least we would have something to discuss and not simply ignore those kind of posts.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

"POOF" He`s GONE!

@joeybaggs I like to ask you a question. Do you like to see the girls nude and masturbate and put on sex show. If you say yes then you should care what the girls are doing out side the apt. If the girls are having sex out side the apt do you think there going to be in the mood to come home and masturbate and put on sex show after they been having sex out side the apt.When they have sex out side the apt then all you get is BRA AND PANTIES & them sitting around on there phone & watching TV

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

@joeybaggs I like to ask you a question. Do you like to see the girls nude and masturbate and put on sex show. If you say yes then you should care what the girls are doing out side the apt. If the girls are having sex out side the apt do you think there going to be in the mood to come home and masturbate and put on sex show after they been having sex out side the apt.When they have sex out side the apt then all you get is BRA AND PANTIES & them sitting around on there phone & watching TV

Hey if you know that it's one of the girl birthday and a party is planned, I'm sure you will cancel all your plans :biggrin: