Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

Last night I watched the show, my considerations are these, one, the girls this month they will have a rich salary. 2 Anna knew well the drug dealer even before. 3 Stella is attracted more by women than by men. 4 the night before Megan and Rebecca were under the influence of some substance, I studied to work a few years ago the effects of drugs on people, and at that time there was talk of a new substance, I forget the technical name but was called drugs of the rape, is a substance with no taste and no color and can be mixed with drinks, the victims lose all inhibition, especially sexual, often the next day not remember anything of what happened. This clearly is my guess

Ahh the usual conspiracy theories some of you people are so famous for.  Date drugs knockout people. It does not make them dance and party. I doubt you got no clue about drugs at all. End of story!

• Upvote 3

they all took the drugs 2 nights in a row if he was drugging them don't you think they would have known by the second night and threw him out,so can we please stop hearing about how this guy is drugging these poor innocent girls they are obviously willing participants in this

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

they all took the drugs 2 nights in a row if he was drugging them don't you think they would have known by the second night and threw him out,so can we please stop hearing about how this guy is drugging these poor innocent girls they are obviously willing participants in this

Some guys here are not too clever ;)  And they want the guy to be the bad guy (I salute him for being with 6 horny ladies) so they can defend their own jealousy and still dream that someday they can fuck these girls (as if it would ever happen).

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

17 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Some guys here are not too clever ;)  And they want the guy to be the bad guy (I salute him for being with 6 horny ladies) so they can defend their own jealousy and still dream that someday they can fuck these girls (as if it would ever happen).

Exactly my thoughts. 

• Upvote 2