Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Seriously,,,have you ever been to a party and seen people on drugs,,Anna and all these ladies  never acted or looked the way they did until he arrived.......you guys are either really naive or just won't admit that you like this dude so much that you will always defend him and turn a blind eye to his bullshit.

Cops pull people over and know they are on drugs by just looking at their eyes and the way they act,,,,,and that's without seeing them take anything,,,common sense will override proof,,,I don't need to see them take anything to know they were drugged out of their minds.

Even if he provided drugs, there's a big difference between drugging them and providing drugs to a willing participant. Please don't be fooled into thinking that it was their first time trying it if they did in fact take some.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, tripod2 said:

Even if he provided drugs, there's a big difference between drugging them and providing drugs to a willing participant. Please don't be fooled into thinking that it was their first time trying it if they did in fact take some.

Whatever it is...it isn't an exact science. It still will put you to sleep after10hours or so...

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Wait there was a bombing in New York City,,,damn,,I'm just now seeing this stuff,,,,wow,,,that's what happens when you stop watching the news and only watch Belle and Megan.

I seen a short Video of it.   Sure had people running around scared shitless.

• Upvote 1

I am looking The Gorilla and the girls all sleeping together what are they trying to proov to us Example Anna and Carolina they all went Lola's room and all sleep together stade Carolina and Anna sleep togther in her room, doses;t mack sense to me 

Oh well... at least I can get three hours of sleep now. I'll just point two recordings at cams 7 and 8 and hope I catch something, but with my luck they'll move to Carolina's bed and I'll miss any unlikely action. ::)