Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hardly ever see anything from this apt. no free rooms and pics & vids taken down almost as soon as they go up. if rlc thinks this is the way to gain new paying customers i have to strongly disagree with them. free rooms for apt 1 and they r very popular. maybe it's just me thinking this way.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i hardly ever see anything from this apt. no free rooms and pics & vids taken down almost as soon as they go up. if rlc thinks this is the way to gain new paying customers i have to strongly disagree with them. free rooms for apt 1 and they r very popular. maybe it's just me thinking this way.

They should have an open camera. At least as it has been since Barca 2 came online, you can from time to time see them in Barca 1, but the Vanessa and Thomas appartment, nobody would sub there from just the thumbnails, and most likely not if there where free cameras too. K&K was ok, since they where well know, but should have had 1 free camera to get new people in.

The good thing for subscribers that there is no free cameras, is that the RLC servers don't cripple under the load, as it would have last wedensday. When fun things happened in Barca1 a few months ago, everything started to clitch because of all the freeloaders. RLC seems to have added some bandwidth, since it wasn't a big problem during Belles birthday party. But it might have been since it was on a weekday, when maybe only 1/3 of normal viewers could watch.

58 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I doubt if she will return but I would so like her to in the future. I think she's already passed the Kristy stage for openness. Perhaps we should start a campaign for Megan to come back.

All of our favourites: Kami, Kristy, Rita, Anna, Irma and Ilona have come back although they did not leave in the same way. Will RLC realise the Lola is part of the reason why she left and that given  the right company Megan could have been a massive RLC star - slow burner maybe but she go there and shone like the star she is. 

For sure she passed the Kristy stage for openness..in the two weeks she was been in rlc she used vibrator plain sight and  had the thing with all the girls etc also plain sight..please talk for yourself in that list only Anna,Irma and llona are on my favorite list..the others not so much,and one its my less fav of all.

18 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I see Lola is starting her make up application early and that normally signals looking a million dollars for a big date. I wonder where and with whom?

Carolina does also ready to go out. In white jeans :)

27 minutes ago, Frankster said:

They should have an open camera. At least as it has been since Barca 2 came online, you can from time to time see them in Barca 1, but the Vanessa and Thomas appartment, nobody would sub there from just the thumbnails, and most likely not if there where free cameras too. K&K was ok, since they where well know, but should have had 1 free camera to get new people in.

The good thing for subscribers that there is no free cameras, is that the RLC servers don't cripple under the load, as it would have last wedensday. When fun things happened in Barca1 a few months ago, everything started to clitch because of all the freeloaders. RLC seems to have added some bandwidth, since it wasn't a big problem during Belles birthday party. But it might have been since it was on a weekday, when maybe only 1/3 of normal viewers could watch.

Nobody would sub v&t period..togheter with d&d the worst apartments in rlc right now..want see people in the houses?This apartments aren't for you.Want see intimacy without blankets and similar shi€& covering all the time?This apartments aren't for you.Want apartments that are always joking with the money you paid by not respecting the minimum you..this apartments are for you..

I have an idea where they might end up seeing as it's Thursday night but not until later. Where they go first and what they do is anyone's guess. If they go where I think they might go then they won't be home before 05.00 hrs but then there are many high class places to go in Barcelona and they have their pick of suitors :dodgy:

5 hours ago, ruyelio said:

i.m from spain

thanks for your answer

i hope they change his opinion and i hop can to see  reallifecam soon

It seems RLC is requesting the Viewers from Spain to buy a Membership to keep viewing.  The use of a VPN will get around that.

• Upvote 1