Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Lola and Polya did there teasing in the apt so now there out on the balcony satisfying each other out there. Remember Polya was going to use the toy on Lola that night when they where in the tub and Lola stop her and use it on Polya and also remember Lola would not let the other girls play with her on orgy night. Remember Rebecca went down on her and Lola stop her

don't forget B & B both P & L ate each other in the tub too

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Nick said:

I don't know about you guys but I miss Irma no one cane take her place 

how right you are nick- no one cam replace her

56 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They all seem to spend a lot of time at this New Apartment where most can't see them.

I can see RLC winding the lease up on the Barca #1 and shut it down then everyone will have to pay to watch these Girls of the Night.

Indeed,starting to believe Anna and more girls pass a lot of time in barca2 more because they could be hours and hours of cams,after so much complains rlc putted an cam on barca1 balcony..gess there is already lots of complains about the same thing in barca2,regard the "Girls of the night" some of this girls never act or looked more like it than now indeed.Some have complained som time ago that barca apartment was losing his identity..seing the latest weeks..have to agree with them.Rlc could start fixing things by putting an cam on the balcony of barca2..and no more mistresses also would be an improvement.