Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Just now, Zinc said:

so its ok to criticize a white girl but when its black suddenly the race issue comes out...i dont care...she is pathetic....and its my opinion...she could be black, green or purple...

It is not about criticising which you are perfectly entitled to do, just choose a different insult.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So you don't remember all those jokes in your childhood. Just call her a different name.

People who do not have anything interesting to say, tend to say the same shit over and over again....

I started off just temp blocking Zinc but think I'll leave it that way, the forum is much better without him

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

So you don't remember all those jokes in your childhood. Just call her a different name.

Just ignore him BB he's obviously one of those people that believe the girls should be on cam having orgies left and right, the girls aren't stupid if Stella was so anti fun all of them from Irma to Megan polya anna lola and carolina would just leave her in her own little world and not act like they are happy to be around her

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Zinc said:

so its ok to criticize a white girl but when its black suddenly the race issue comes out...i dont care...she is pathetic....and its my opinion...she could be black, green or purple...

Leaving aside the tainted insult you seem to feel the need to use repeatedly, your fixation on her seems bizarre. She's not my #1 favorite but she's done more on cam than at least half the girls there, so I don't really see the reason for the obsessive hate.

• Upvote 3