Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Es curioso cómo el último día polya hace this..she hizo por la casa casi a diario para dos months..she completa sería casi todas las noches fuera hacer esto con su polya dude..sorry esto no compensan los pobres residentes RLC se había estado en mi opinión.

Bueno, de acuerdo contigo, esta es " la vida real " que publicitan estos estafadores, la verdadera " vida real " de esta PUTA que se a estado riendo de los abonados durante su estancia en el apartamento queda bien claro donde estaba, fuera del apartamento. Adiós ZORRA-ESTAFADORA,tengo la botella de champan lista para beber en el momento que salga por la puerta.

51 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I told you guys he was acting most of that dizzy shit especially near the end

All he needed was Lola to give him a blowjob when she was in that position on the couch

and he would have come back to life

I still not sure about this, but would also not rate this as complete unlikely. Maybe something about 1:4 or 1:5 that he has faked it. 

Anyway, This night was interresting and expect the balcony absence also very fun to watch. It is a pity that Anna and Polya be going now. Particularly Anna was too short there. Now, I hope that RLC does not close B1 and had casted equal open girls as Polya and nice as both as replacement. .. :) ... Let see. ... At least i am curious.

I also would like to see a short maintenance only, but here, i have not very much hope. ... ;) 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I still not sure about this, but would also not rate this as unlikely. Maybe something about 1:4 or 1:5. 

Anyway, This night was interresting and expect the balcony absence also very fun to watch. It is a pity that Anna and Polya be going now. Particularly Anna was too short there. Now, I hope that RLC does not close B1 and had casted equal open girls as Polya as replacement. .. :) ... Let see. ... At least i am curious.

I also would like to see a short maintenance only, but here, i have not very much hope. ... ;) 

I'm the same Mr Box i don't think anyone wants it to close down it gives us more variety to watch

But it will be interesting with Anna gone Polya soon then Stella then Lola 4 new girls in a short time should be good