Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I don't think you know what plausible means. Aliens kidnapping people are about as far from plausible as you can get.

Maybe that is the point. ... Think about it. ... what else could be so far unplausible ... :angel:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, imroid said:

guys what do u expect to see after barca2 cams open :biggrin:

It'll either be with just Megan and Rebecca in the apartment, because the others never got home. Or it'll be with all of them home and Lola, Beardy and Stella sleeping in the same bed (which would be bad since we would be hearing conspiracy theories for years).

Just now, MrBox said:

Maybe that is the point. ... Think about it. ... what else could be so far unplausible ... :angel:

I give up. Keep it up with your colour stories, there are many more colours to talk about.

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It'll either be with just Megan and Rebecca in the apartment, because the others never got home. Or it'll be with all of them home and Lola, Beardy and Stella sleeping in the same bed (which would be bad since we would be hearing conspiracy theories for years).

I saw both girls back in the apartment after 500 (there time) ... there were fine

10 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I expect to see Rebecca's room empty

She packed her suitcase the other day so chances are her ass won't be there when it comes back on.    Expect Maintenance to anywhere from 12 to 15 Hours.

I am going to get some rest. So we'll see if it's still UM when I return in 4 to 5 hours.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MrBox said:

The guy said he had plans with Anna last night. Anna came back, so obviously those plans did not come to fruition. Therefore, we can assume that *something* changed in the dynamic between the two

We will see when the apt is back online

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

The guy said he had plans with Anna last night. Anna came back, so obviously those plans did not come to fruition. Therefore, we can assume that *something* changed in the dynamic between the two

We will see when the apt is back online

The dynamics was she drained his Pocketbook Dry.

• Upvote 3

Damn I just read through some pages,,,and I saw a lot of pissed off people here last night,,,because of the maintenance.

I have learnt something that some people on here go absolutely crazy when the apts go under Maintenance and they think that some wild sex orgy is happening while it's under maintenance

The fear of the unknown is what's driving you guys crazy,,,,and then it's going to be page after page of everyone getting progressively more and more angry as the hour start to tick by and the apt remains under maintenance.

When you don't see what's happening,,your minds start to wonder and speculate,,,,and before you know it,,you start thinking of the wildest stuff imaginable,,like for example the comment above this one that said that maybe Stella and Beardy might be in the same bed because they were cool with each other :biggrin:

Wow the frustration level really runs high on here sometimes,,,it's like you guys wanna give yourselves a stroke with how you raise your blood pressure to such dangerous levels by worrying about something that is not that important to your personal life and well being......please relax and remember to breathe,,it's not the end of the world.

And most importantly,,,,I'm going to say that there is no reason to panic and go crazy because none of what you guys are speculating about is going on during maintenance,,,,,Just think guys,,,,why would RLC EVER SAVE ANY OF THE GOOD SEX,ORGYS,GIRL ON GIRL,GUY ON GIRL,BONDAGE and all the other stuff you guys come up with,,,,,,,,,,,why would RLC go under maintenance to hide any of that stuff.?

Why would they hide the very thing that they know is gonna sucker us into grabbing that credit card and sign up,,,,,RLC does a lot of stupid shit over the years,,,but even I gotta give them a little credit as to not being that stupid as to turn off the cameras when the really good shit was going down.

Please stop getting mad or crazy over this stuff,,it's just not worth it folks,,,,,just think,,if RLC goes into Maintenance 100 times for the year,,that's 100 times that you are going to be upset and going crazy.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Damn I just read through some pages,,,and I saw a lot of pissed off people here last night,,,because of the maintenance.

I have learnt something that some people on here go absolutely crazy when the apts go under Maintenance and they think that some wild sex orgy is happening while it's under maintenance

The fear of the unknown is what's driving you guys crazy,,,,and then it's going to be page after page of everyone getting progressively more and more angry as the hour start to tick by and the apt remains under maintenance.

When you don't see what's happening,,your minds start to wonder and speculate,,,,and before you know it,,you start thinking of the wildest stuff imaginable,,like for example the comment above this one that said that maybe Stella and Beardy might be in the same bed because they were cool with each other :biggrin:

Wow the frustration level really runs high on here sometimes,,,it's like you guys wanna give yourselves a stroke with how you raise your blood pressure to such dangerous levels by worrying about something that is not that important to your personal life and well being......please relax and remember to breathe,,it's not the end of the world.

And most importantly,,,,I'm going to say that there is no reason to panic and go crazy because none of what you guys are speculating about is going on during maintenance,,,,,Just think guys,,,,why would RLC EVER SAVE ANY OF THE GOOD SEX,ORGYS,GIRL ON GIRL,GUY ON GIRL,BONDAGE and all the other stuff you guys come up with,,,,,,,,,,,why would RLC go under maintenance to hide any of that stuff.?

Why would they hide the very thing that they know is gonna sucker us into grabbing that credit card and sign up,,,,,RLC does a lot of stupid shit over the years,,,but even I gotta give them a little credit as to not being that stupid as to turn off the cameras when the really good shit was going down.

Please stop getting mad or crazy over this stuff,,it's just not worth it folks,,,,,just think,,if RLC goes into Maintenance 100 times for the year,,that's 100 times that you are going to be upset and going crazy.:biggrin::biggrin:

That is a good point. ... Anyway, I especially the long term UMs that seems to be pointless just for "move ins". ... :cry: