Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Hopefully there won't be anymore guys after this one.  They want to watch guys there is at least 10 other Apartments with them.

Both apartments were exterm boring after Irma and Ilona left. ... They got back fun with this guy, no matter what some here think about him.

Therefore, I hope for even more guys in barcelona. ... At least, I hope that the girls keep a part of the newly won openness and sociability. The 24/7 smartphone advertising is getting old. :)

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Hopefully there won't be anymore guys after this one.  They want to watch guys there is at least 10 other Apartments with them.

We would say the same thing,,,,Maybe some guys like Box love seeing another man,,but I don't,,,,why is it so hard to understand,,there are so many apts with guys in them that fuck their women....Kamila's Bf fucks her at least 3 times a day,

All I fucking ask for is for RLC to stick to the original format of the Barcelona apts and stop allowing guys to be there or have extended stays,,,,,that's the reason why the apt is so popular in the first place,,,because RLC's biggest customer base is men,,,,so this apt is where we come to see hot beautiful women without having to worry about a guy walking across our screens.

Letting guys come here to stay no longer makes it unique from the rest of the apts.:lightbulb:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

We would say the same thing,,,,Maybe some guys like Box love seeing another man,,but I don't,,,,why is it so hard to understand,,there are so many apts with guys in them that fuck their women....Kamila's Bf fucks her at least 3 times a day,

All I fucking ask for is for RLC to stick to the original format of the Barcelona apts and stop allowing guys to be there or have extended stays,,,,,that's the reason why the apt is so popular in the first place,,,because RLC's biggest customer base is men,,,,so this apt is where we come to see hot beautiful women without having to worry about a guy walking across our screens.

Letting guys come here to stay no longer makes it unique from the rest of the apts.:lightbulb:

That is simply wrong. ... There were always occasional men visits in this apartment. Best example is Kiko, who was there regularly to visit Nora. 

Guys are a part of the life of hetero girls. ... To keep them out also mean to keep this aspect of the girls outside. ... It is simply not REAL LIFE at all. ... :)

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

That is simply wrong. ... There were always occasional men visits in this apartment. Best example is Kiko, who was there regularly to visit Nora. 

Guys are a part of the life of hetero girls. ... To keep them out also mean to keep this aspect of the girls outside. ... It is simply not REAL LIFE at all. ... :)

Don't spoil euromike and others little pink bubble of a fairytale. Of course he and his Kingdom of court chesters are ever and eternally right and the rest who does not agree with him are bad bad people.

19 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They need to cleanse the 2 Apartments.  Ship them all out the door and Bring in some Fresh Meat.

The current Batch is Tainted.

Ship out Megan and Belle .... What! Come on now. I have waited a long time for my own Kami and Kristy.

• Upvote 3