Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

WELCOME CAROLINA!!,,NEW GIRL,,NEW STUFF TO TALK ABOUT,,NEW STUFF TO BITCH ABOUT,,,I WONDER WHAT IS GONA BE SAID ABOUT CAROLINA,,,WHO'S GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH HER,,,WHO'S GONNA HATE HER AND WANT HER TO LEAVE?:lightbulb::lightbulb:

GRIND YOUR BODY

If Shaggy turned up, then we would be in some fireworks with some ganja

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

WELCOME CAROLINA!!,,NEW GIRL,,NEW STUFF TO TALK ABOUT,,NEW STUFF TO BITCH ABOUT,,,I WONDER WHAT IS GONA BE SAID ABOUT CAROLINA,,,WHO'S GONNA FALL IN LOVE WITH HER,,,WHO'S GONNA HATE HER AND WANT HER TO LEAVE?:lightbulb::lightbulb:

If she doesn't shove a banana up Megan's axe wound on the first night whilst Belle licks her out and all three are twerking at the same time I will immediately write her off as boring and email RLC demanding that she leaves and then I will post about it in every thread on CapCaps

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, dana3 said:

It will probably go back to UM when they come home?  lol.  Ok, i'd done ripping on RLC for a while but I still think it's a terrible company for not finding a way to communicate with it's customers.

At this point, after having been a member for close to 2 years, I am pretty much convinced that RLC intentionally chooses not to reveal anything because they believe that keeping their customers in the dark actually helps them. I think they believe it causes their customers to watch more in order to try to figure out what in the world is going on.

Apparently, having the customers complain and put forth different theories about what's going on, makes them feel that the few customers they lose due to anger is far outweighed by new customers coming in to see what all the fuss is about. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I respect you opinions Euromike...as well as your many, many humorous posts but I just think it's always appropriate to complain to management as a customer if I think they're doing something wrong.  Establishing a way in which to communicate with it's customers  seems more than appropriate. 

The funny thing is...now that it's back online, is that no one is home???  :confused:::)

Ok , when appartment are under maintenance it's annoying. But first  we knew it's because Rebecca was leaving and now we know they cleaned the appartment to receive a new girl.  So it was not a "fake maintenance".

Today was a sunny sunday. You could go to the park with your family, watching soccer, football, going to Theater watching a movie. Or if really you need to stay in front of RLC, there was Kamilla fuckig this morning, then cuddle with Kristy, Belle was naked 3 hours, Leora is always pantiesless, Butch ate Curly pussy, Vannessa sucked Thomas in the living room  and i probably missed other things....

• Upvote 5