Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

6 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

No we don't. Our subscription only lets us see what the camera sees. They do not take requests. As for how people masterbait when no one is watching...you know this how?

You guys completely miss the point. Nobody would have any reason to cover up the fact that they are masturbating for no reason if none is watching. Real life is what majority of people will do in NORMAL circumstances just as majority of people will not shower with their clothes on or in a bikini if no one was watching. No one needs to spy on a girl showering to know this fact. Also believe it or not the members of cc are a small percentage of the subscribers as you cant expect everyone to be part of a forum but we do represent a large number of what the majority of subscribers are thinking because we are ALL watching the same apartment but you have a valid point in saying the RLC is addictive. Cant fault you on that comment

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talk about the show this morning, were 5, the girls know what we ask and they do it, good show, all false, as always, but still nice, I think they would have done without the help of water magic, the girls are professional, the only problem was with some Lola, I've never seen her so out, is the one that drank something more, a special thanks to Stella, it was his bright idea to cover it with a bedsheet Carolina thanks Stella, there is still qulcuno who thinks they're just girls holiday in Barcelona?

3 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Nobody would have any reason to cover up the fact that they are masturbating for no reason if none is watching. Real life is what majority of people will do in NORMAL circumstances just as majority of people will not shower with their clothes on or in a bikini if no one was watching.

Also believe it or not the members of cc are a small percentage of the subscribers as you cant expect everyone to be part of a forum but we do represent a large number of what the majority of subscribers are thinking because we are ALL watching the same apartment but you have a valid point in saying the RLC is addictive. Cant fault you on that comment

By this logic, then not a single thing on RLC would ever be normal because just by the fact that cameras are present and people being on camera, that alone is going to change, or at least alter their behavior... even if only slightly. Also by this logic, how "normal" do you think it is for groups of women to just have drunken orgies with each other, especially when they're not even full blown lesbians? Both Carina/Sabrina and Nina/Kira are ACTUAL lesbians but you don't see them doing orgies, do you? Be honest about your complaints and stop trying to use the word normal as an excuse. You don't care that they are not acting normal. You're only mad that they covered up during the orgy. 

As for the 2nd part, you cannot presume that a group of people that you don't know all agree on a singular opinion just because you feel the same way or even a handful of people say the same thing just because people are watching the same apartment. I'd be willing to bet money that there are a good portion of people had zero complaints about last night, even with covers and girls going on the balcony. Don't try to speak for people you know nothing about.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

You guys completely miss the point. Nobody would have any reason to cover up the fact that they are masturbating for no reason if none is watching. Real life is what majority of people will do in NORMAL circumstances just as majority of people will not shower with their clothes on or in a bikini if no one was watching. No one needs to spy on a girl showering to know this fact. Also believe it or not the members of cc are a small percentage of the subscribers as you cant expect everyone to be part of a forum but we do represent a large number of what the majority of subscribers are thinking because we are ALL watching the same apartment but you have a valid point in saying the RLC is addictive. Cant fault you on that comment

Arguing about real life is IMHO useless here.  We get what we get.  There will never be real life here when the participants are paid to be in front of the cameras and when they have knowledge that the cameras exist.  There will always be that level of knowledge that they are being watched.  They may get less inhibited in time but what we saw last night was done in front of the cameras not in a private bedroom - therefore public life.  I get that they may have wanted it covered - I don't like it  - but I get it.   Everyone has limits.

Not many of us would probably do as well as many of these girls and couples do.  I give them a lot of credit.  I enjoy what they do in front of the cameras.  I know it is not totally real life.  But for me it is better that watching TV.  More real too.

And as far as last night goes - I guess I could complain but most here had hoped it would have gone that far for months - and it did.  They did a good job for us.  

Now what RLC does need is a balcony camera ....

• Upvote 3

Ladies and Gentlemen, this thread is for discussing what happens in the Barcelona 2 apartment, not intendied for arguing, of flaming with each other because we don't agree and being disrespectful each other. The rules are very clear on this subject and cleary posted at the begiining of this thread. I would ask that you refrain from this particular discussion or move it to flame wars where it belongs, we do not moderate that thread so you may speak your mind with no holds barred.

Image result for policeman blowing his whistle  THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

• Upvote 5

57 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I think that many people here forget that the members of CC are a tiny, tiny fraction of a percent of the total viewers, and subscribers, to RLC. I am quite certain that if every single member of CamCaps cancelled their RLC membership at the same time RLC would barely notice. Yes i do think RLC uses this site as a sample of their audience, we can see this from the return of popular girls, but they absolutely do not care about members complaining on here, especially because all that ever happens is people threaten to leave, but they never do

I've cancelled my subscription before, both times after Irma left, but I came back, and everyone else who cancels comes back. RLC is addictive, and they know it. Once you're hooked, RLC can do just about anything, take the piss as much as they want, and they know that viewers will complain and moan, but they know even more that we'll keep watching. And we do

Ben, you really must stop this bad habit that you are getting into by talking common sense. :biggrin:

It does not sit well with all those who squint at thumbnails and then invent the entire evening in their minds and demand that RLC do things differently for them ----

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Benfold said:

I think that many people here forget that the members of CC are a tiny, tiny fraction of a percent of the total viewers, and subscribers, to RLC. I am quite certain that if every single member of CamCaps cancelled their RLC membership at the same time RLC would barely notice. Yes i do think RLC uses this site as a sample of their audience, we can see this from the return of popular girls, but they absolutely do not care about members complaining on here, especially because all that ever happens is people threaten to leave, but they never do

I've cancelled my subscription before, both times after Irma left, but I came back, and everyone else who cancels comes back. RLC is addictive, and they know it. Once you're hooked, RLC can do just about anything, take the piss as much as they want, and they know that viewers will complain and moan, but they know even more that we'll keep watching. And we do

totally agree

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Zinc said:

Belle is very cute...but sexually i dont rate her very high...even rest of the girls are careful of not overdoing it with her....she is just a better version of Ilona...sometimes she acts like an 8 year old..esp around Lola..like...a couple of nights back she was playing on Lola's bed..rolling around like a kid....but i enjoy her presence..she seems to have a good heart and pure heart...

Mmm..desagree with you zinc..think Belle must be an wild wild girl in bed..just the way she uses the dildo in all the others girls and talks to them doing it..it hot as hell..

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, In10se said:

Carolina doesnt seem to be ashamed or embarrassed about last night which is good. So hopefully she will stay and not leave like Meagan and Rebecca.

Hope Megan and Rebecca didn't leave because that:( really wish to see them back one day.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, this thread is for discussing what happens in the Barcelona 2 apartment, not intendied for arguing, of flaming with each other because we don't agree and being disrespectful each other. The rules are very clear on this subject and cleary posted at the begiining of this thread. I would ask that you refrain from this particular discussion or move it to flame wars where it belongs, we do not moderate that thread so you may speak your mind with no holds barred.

Image result for policeman blowing his whistle  THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION

Were are the mods when an user can other bad names.....strange at minimum...

• Upvote 2