Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you have these ladies  in there lingerie and milena is bring these guy's over    to see these ladies in there lingerie they do not even know ya that make a lot of sense    so reallifecam is trying to turn these ladies in to blank

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Right so let's take bets, which two girls will the guys fuck tonight? My guess is Belle and Milena, both seems like they'd be totally up for fucking on camera

Since the first orgy, every combinations are possibles, so i can't make predictions. Every one can be fucked tonight.

• Upvote 1

The fact is, I just want to see the girls having fun. And of course if they feel like doing something sexual together, be my guest :shy:

But with these guys, the whole night will be focused on getting laid or not getting laid. Because...well, they are guys. And thats the only thing they are here for. And that's something that can spoil a lot of fun and make things awkward.

On the other hand, for those who just want to see plain sex, this can be an epic night for you.